(fourteen)

the young couple took the little boy back to yoongi's apartment.

"appa, i'm tired and hungry" jaemin whined as yoongi carried him into the house.

"eomma is going to make some food" yoongi replied, pointing to his girlfriend who is in the kitchen.

yoongi set jaemin down on the sofa. "they hurt teddy" jaemin spoke, his teddy clutched in his hands.

"we'll get her fixed buddy" yoongi said.

jaemin giggled "teddy is a boy, appa"

"oh, sorry" yoongi chuckled and then kissed his right cheek.

colette made some food for them even though it is almost two am. they had had a hectic night, losing jaemin then getting him back.

they ate dinner and then colette helped jaemin into some clean pyjamas.

"stay with me eomma" jaemin said while holding colette's hand.

"i will jaemin...does your cheek hurt?" she replied, referring to the cut and bruise on his left cheek.

"a little bit" he stated and puffed out his cheeks.

yoongi brought in a little ice pack for jaemin's cheek and made him a hot chocolate.

the three got snuggled up into bed and eventually all fell asleep.

morning

"shh...don't wake eomma"

yoongi took jaemin into the kitchen to get some breakfast. it is currently ten in the morning, and jaemin said he is hungry.

"what would you like bud?" yoongi asked, sitting jaemin on the counter.

"cereal" jaemin replied and put his teddy down next to him.

after pouring himself, jaemin and colette some cereal, yoongi heard a knock on the door.

jaemin and his head turned to the front door...