what has happen

As I'm sitting down on the chair with my hands changed up onto the table with the mirror facing me so i can see my self.

Knowing well that the police are talking about me and what they are going to do to me. 
It's no doubt that I will be sent to jail since I killed a man.

It wasn't my fault he was in my face yelling at me calling me names.

As I'm thinking of the night that I killed him an officer came into the room and sat down in front of me. 

"so you were saying that you killed him because he wouldn't leave you alone and there for you pushed him he fell and you happen to have a glock 19 on you and you shot him. Is that true Mrs knight"  he sounds like he wants to finish this up.

"you took the words right out of my mouth sir" I tried to make it as smart ass as I can. I'm tired it's probably late at night and I really want to sleep. 

"right. Well I will tell the other officers about it. But for the me time I will let you out and one of my officers will take you home and we will finish this up Tommorow"

As he stood up to unlock me from the chains, I rub my wrist to help to bring the blood back since they were on way to tight. 

I couldn't get back anything since they want to look over it to see if they can find anything leading up to the murder, so I won't be able to talk to my mum or my friends oh well I have my laptop (if they haven't took that)

As I'm walking with the officer to go to the car I was thinking.
What if I leave this town, but they will find me. Dang I wish I could.

The young officer opend the door and I hoped in. Where I live it's not that far from the police station I could of walked but they wouldn't let me. 

It was only a short drive back home.
I see my mum with her pink pjs on waiting for me to get back.

The officer opened my door up and walked me to my mum.
"hell miss knight sorry for the wait but we will need Alex back for more questing but for now we will let her sleep in her own Bed"

My mum put her arm around me "thank you I will put her to her bed"

I went in side and I can still smell what they had for dinner. A hot chicken with potatoes and veggies.

I looked at my mum with a very sorry look. She was the one first one that I told and she said to me to take my self in.

I went into my room and had a shower. I let the water run down my back. I can't get the image out of my head. The look on his face. The blood. My hands. The floor. 
I killed someone. 

I looked to see if I had my laptop.
It looks like its kinda my lucky day.
I opened it up and talk to everyone and tell them I'm OK.

I closed my laptop. It's around about ten at night. I closed my eyes and went into sleep mode. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys hoped you like the story.
Some of these chapters will be short depending on the song.

But if you do see these symbols (📢)
It means there is a song and it will need to play on that time. 

Tell me how you think and should I keep on going. Thanks.