Chapter 1

Pic of the twins

Metilda pov
I like working cause it keeps my mind away from thoughts. Whenever i see the money i earned from my work, i'm very happy.

My name is Metilda Kristine Khalid. I work as a maid in the Daemon's home. The family consists of four. The twins, the mother of the twins and her daughter.

We the workers don't know of their father but we heard he lives in Spain with his other wife. The mother of the twins whom we call madam doesn't seem bothered by it.

Nobody knows the names or the difference between the two of the twins. They are just too identical,all we know is that we call them sir.

And then,there is that,their irritating,tetchy,peevish, annoying and irascible sister of theirs.

"Hey you, make me a cup of coffee now, i'm running late for school" she said while smirking.

You see what i just said, too irritating in fact i'm not mentioning those lists of words again.

"Yes miss Joyce" I said while hurrying into the kitchen to make her the coffee. When i'm true, i gave it to her and continued my cleaning.

The Daemons home is a very quiet one when miss Joyce have gone to school and the twins and their mother is in the company working.

So they hired a cook and a maid. The cook's name is Jane and the maid is Metilda which is me.

 The cook's name is Jane and the maid is Metilda which is me

Pic of Metilda cleaning

I just hope i'll stay long here cause i'll need the money to go to school.