II

Tom blew a breath of smoke. He hated smoking for the health reasons, but sometimes he just needed it. His back against the headboard of the expensive king sized bed. The sheets black to match the room decor. He stared straight ahead as his fingers stroked the hair of the woman next to him. Her bare body hidden under the covers. Tom's eyes rolled over her body, memorizing it. Not like he had to, because it was already memorized. She looked so peaceful to him, so sweet and innocent, but she was far from it. 

A buzz drew Tom's attention away from her. He sighed putting out the cigaret and dialing a number. He slowly got out the bed, trying not to wake the female mobster. She stirred, but didn't wake. Tom walked to his private bathroom and closed the door. "Haz?" He breathed. 

"It's like 6 in the morning you div, what's up?" Harrison, Tom's right hand man and best friend, asked. 

Tom rolled his eyes leaning against the countertop. "Did you solve our little problem or not? That money better be back in the account." He muttered. 

"The stolen money problem?" He asked. "That's all taken care of."

He took in a breath of relief. "Remember to be here by one and tell Sam and Harry to be here as well." He hung up without letting him answer. He crept back into the room where Y/n was redressing. "Leaving already angel?" Tom frowned. 

Y/n turned around and saw Tom. He was dressed in his boxers. "Depends if you're gonna make it worth my while to stay." She fixed the straps of her bra. 

"Oh I can definitely make it worth your while." Tom wrapped his arms around her from behind. He planted kisses down her spine. "Stay for a minute, let me feel you."

Y/n moaned. "I wish I could Tommy, but I my father is requesting me to see him." She told him. It was the truth, her father didn't like to wait for her so It was best if she got there on time. "You could come over tonight, my place?" She bent down to get her shirt. 

Tom groaned at the sight of her bent over in front of him. "Or you could stay and I can show you how good I am..." He'd began sliding her panties down her legs once more. "Come on princess, you know you want to." His voice low in her ear.

She bit her lip. "I suppose-" Her own yelp of surprise cut her off as Tom picked her up and put her on the bed. He was the only one who could coax her into disobeying her father. It was her weakness, he was her weakness. 

"You wished to see me father?" Y/n walked into her fathers office. She was cleaned up with a black blouse and a red pencil skirt, with her high heels. She was trained to take in the surrounding room and it was different. She noticed that there were six men inside the room, but one stood out. Usually only four men guarded her father. He never needed a lot of men because he insisted that he could take care of himself, but the men were simply shields for stray bullets in a gun fight.

Her father blew out some smoke. "2 hours late." He mumbled looking down at his papers in front of him. He was a very intimidating man, the only true person Y/n could ever be afraid of. "What were you doing that costed me two hours?"

Y/n's jaw clenched and unclenched. "Personal business father." She glared at him while he wasn't looking. 

He huffed. "Personal business." It came out as an insult and he wanted her to know that. "Not only did you keep me waiting you kept Mr. Travis waiting as well." 

Mr. Travis or Travis was the young buff man in the room, the one who stood out to Y/n. She didn't know if it was the way his eyes stared her down, or the black glasses he wore, or the black suit he was wearing, but he was different. Travis smirked moving to meet her. "Nice to meet you Ms. Y/l/n." His accent was thick as he pulled her hand up and kissed it. His brown eyes were boring into hers.