❝First - It's okay!❞

They ended up on the couch in the two older boys apartment. They had to share, since they didn't get enough money to pay one apartment for each other. So they squished the younger in a sandwich hug and had previously calmed him down. They didn't really know what happened just that Yoohyeon and him weren't anymore. They were so confused since they really thought Jungkook and her would go strong for longer, maybe even into marriage.

"Kook, do you want to tell us what exactly happened? Why did you guys break up?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook knew he couldn't Dodge this bullet. Or better yet, he knew he couldn't Dodge any bullet ever. The training and the year working in the police force showed him that. So he couldn't stop the anxiety and nerves that settle into him take over his entire body.

Leaning forward as best as he could in the two elders embrace he put his head in his hands groaning. He really had to do this and talk about this. He dreaded this moment, but he knew it had to come eventually. It's just that he didn't think that it would be this early. Now he had to come out with whatever sexuality he had, which isn't straight.

"Oh, uhm, well shit." Jungkook started not knowing how to do this.

"You know you can tell us, we wouldn't judge you!" Jimin said rubbing Jungkook's back reassuringly while Taehyung hummed in agreement. He let out a long and big sigh heavy with all the anxiety running in his body.

"I know, I know, but this isn't easy. I just... I couldn't love her anymore and that wasn't even the worst for me, we have been great friends before and I guess at one point she will understand, but there's just too much of my own insecurity. Especially," Jungkook hesitated again. "With... Me questioning... Everything I believed... First and foremost if I really only like women..." Jungkook said mortified at the non reaction he got. Jimin's hands stopped soothing him and Taehyung's grip on him loosened.

That was actually what he hadn't expected from his best friends. He hadn't expected them to jump in joy, now that would be over the top. But he just wanted to disappear right now. Then again he also didn't expect his friends to have a immediate reaction. But at least something reassuring as Jimin not stopping his hand or Taehyung tightening his arms.

He just wanted to go away, this was hard for him to even say and now there's nothing to reassure him. Reassure him that everything would be okay. Though that one minute of anxiety and panic building up stopped when Jimin's hand picked up the motion again and then Taehyung's hug became even tighter than before, the elder even laid his head into the crook of the youngers neck.

"It's okay. You lived long with thinking you like women, it can be hard to suddenly realize 'hey, I probably never liked women!'. We can figure things out together with you, but we aren't going to kiss you that would be weird!" Jimin stated and made Jungkook snort. Remembering the time the two older disappeared from the earth surface to him.

"You know you could have told us, right?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded, he knew that very well, he just couldn't. He hoped that his friends would understand that.

"I know, but you should know how hard it is, even if you do like man and other genders or whatever, it's still so hard the fear of rejection is way too prominent. Oh god how do I tell my parents I am something along the lines of gay?" Jungkook started to panic and that's when Jimin was infront of him faster than he could blink. The older took his face into his small hands and smiled reassuringly at the youngest.

"Baby, remember when we told your parents that we two like more than one gender? Yes, they were perfectly fine and remember we are like sons to them since they knew us since we were toddlers. Just be happy we aren't living in Korea, because being gay is tough over there. Here in every state it's legal to marry a man when you are a man. Except Trump ruins it for us, but that's beside the point!" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded, letting the few tears that already escaped his eyes roll down his cheeks.

"Right, plus we are always here for you! Remember that please and next time you have a problem like this please tell us. We could help you. If you get any questions, you can ask us!" Taehyung now said taking a seat right in front of the younger. Jungkook wanted to just run there are so many questions running in his mind.

"Uhm, I mean I am not sure if I am even gay or if I am something else, the internet confused me big time and that I suddenly found man hot didn't help. Especially the same man Yoohyeon liked. I... How do you figure out what exactly you are? I am confused..." Jungkook trailed off, this was the question he had asked himself all this time. He couldn't find an answer to.

"I am going to sound crazy, but Jungkook. That's just a label, what sexuality you have is what you decide in the end. For now how about you take off these stupid labels of sexuality by society and humans and just test the waters and how much man effect you. Don't mind or think too much about what your actual sexuality might be. Take your time and you will figure it out. Believe me, I have been through that all!" Taehyung stated and Jimin nodded. They were both on the same page on this one.

"Okay, okay, no label sounds good. But uhm, about how much man effect me... You know how marvel always has this one scene where the male hero is shirtless... Yeah I got a boner because of Chris Evans..." Jungkook said looking down ashamed and Jimin started to laugh hard.

"Oh my god I couldn't even blame you, have you seen that man? He's buff and his muscles oh my god. If there wasn't that cutie who I dance with, I would try to snatch that man for myself. You know my effect on man and women!" Jimin said and winked at Jungkook who smiled and Taehyung just shook his head.

"Yeah well, let's ignore this idiot here. Jungkook, it's completely normal if you are attracted to man to get a boner, maybe you had such a strong reaction to Chris Evans because he was your gay awakening. We don't know that, but it's okay as long as it doesn't happen if you ever go to a comic Con and meet the man. Now that would be embarrassing, but you know what? There's this cool movie called love, Simon. We should totally go and watch it together, maybe it gives you some insight." Taehyung ended and smiled up to Jungkook. Who nodded.

"I hope you are right and that I will figure this out. Thanks guys, this means so much to me. It's getting late we should probably go to sleep now though. I gotta work tomorrow!" Jungkook says, looking exhausted after this day.

"Alright officer Jeon! We will do go to sleep then. Just one minute I will give you a blanket and a pillow so you can sleep on the couch." Taehyung said and looked to Jimin who smiled softly up at Jungkook. Then he stood up and walked to where Jungkook was sitting, giving him a light kiss on top of his hair.

"Goodnight Jeon, don't overthink too much okay? Everything will be better with time!" Jimin says and walks away from Jungkook who mumbled a faint goodnight. Taehyung came in and gave the pillow and blanket to the younger who made his sleeping place on the spacious couch of the two older. He sighed and rolled onto his side on the couch. Closing his eyes and trying to sleep, this will be a tough week he knew this.

----

This is probably shitty and so on but oh well I got something done woohoo!