Have you seen him?

Jimin looks through the bathroom door to find no one. He closes it and heads to the other rooms, where he's either ignored or waved at. But he can't find his playmate anywhere.

He encouters the maknae and stops him. "Kook have you seen Tae?"

"Haven't seen him around all day hyung," he answers. Jimin's eyes widen and he was sure his heart stopped for a brief moment.

"Wha- really?" He earns a sad nod. With a hand on his shoulder, Jungkook left.

So Jimin tried to look for the eldest. His first thought was the kitchen but silence only greeted him.

The living room was the next stop where he saw Seokjin reading a book peacefully. He hated to break the quiet but Taehyung was still a top priority. Before he could speak however, his head turned and he smiled at the sight of one of his dongsaengs.

Seokjin put the book down and removed his reading glasses. "Chim. Hey there what's wrong?"

Jimin will never stop being amazed at how perceptive Seokjin could be. It must be intuition or senses or instinct. Still he approaches to sit beside the older and rest his head upon his shoulder. A comforting hand is felt on his hair.

"Have you seen Taehyung? He's not in his room and I haven't seen him anywhere today. Kookie didn't too." He pouts sadly.

"I'm sure he's around Jimin-ah. He'll be fine. He'll come back," Seokjin reassures, resting his head upon the younger's as well.

"How come you're so positive hyung?"

Seokjin smiles at him. "Because I know so."

It's enough to make Jimin smile. Even if he didn't get any answer from him he's at least comforted by the fact that Taehyung's gonna come back, wherever he is.

Afternoon rolls by still the second maknae is nowhere. By this time Jimin's brain was thinking up of scary scenarios wherein Tae was kidnapped or was held for ransom and all that. All of these delusions he shared with Yoongi and Jungkook. The rapper rolled his eyes while the maknae tried to calm his younger hyung down.

"I'm not sure that's gonna happen hyung. You put too little faith in V-hyung."

Jimin turns to him. "How can you be so sure Kook? Taehyung's the most innocent naive boy I know!"

Yoongi stopped his rambling by smushing his lips shut. Jimin blinked wide questioning eyes at his hyung.

"Jimin-ah," he started gently. Said boy gave all attention to him, Jungkook listening intently as well. "You need to collect your thoughts and take a minute to breathe. Can you do that for me?" A meek nod. "Good. When I remove my fingers I want you to focus on your breathing. Get at least sixty breaths in and count to fifty. Okay?" Another nod, this time determined. Yoongi smiled before letting go.

They all waited for Jimin to finish, and when he did his mind felt clearer and his heart felt lighter. Wow breathing exercises did help. He smiled gratefully at the second eldest, who patted his head in pride.

"Try calling him."

"His phone is here."

Yoongi's eyes widen a bit. "What? The reckless brat," he sighed.

Jungkook piped in slowly "But there is this place he said he wanted to visit. I think it was an art gallery not too far from here."

The first maknae wasted no time in grabbing his jacket and bidding a hasty goodbye to his members. He broke into a run once outside on the streets, the place stuck to his mind.

He reached the gallery and stumbled inside, Taehyung's phone clutched tightly in his hand. He's been calling for seventeen times and texted twenty-eight times! Aish this friend... so reckless. He's been worried sick all morning.

He tries not to run and looks around, occassionally looking for his friend as well. He spots familiar brown hair and when the figure turns sideways, it's undeniably Taehyung. Even when wearing disguises Jimin still recognizes him instantly.

A fast walk is what Jimin does to reach Taehyung's slow pace. He hugs him immediately and he felt the younger stiffen but sink into the hug.

"Ohh Chim why are you crying?"

Huh? Oh well that explains the wetness on his cheeks and the moistness in his eyes. He hastily rubs them away, nervously giggling. Still Taehyung sees right through him.

"I want to hit you so bad for making me worry this much," Jimin sniffles. Taehyung was beaming at him. He wipes a few tears, gentle eyes never leaving his face.

"I'm sorry," he apologized sincerely. It's enough to make Jimin burst into quiet tears and the younger panicks a bit before deciding to call it an afternoon and leave, his arms around the smaller's shoulders, hushing sweet nothings into his ear.

"Oh no what'd I do?" he asked as they made it outside. He receives a weak hit on the chest, and he can't help but smile at how adorable Chim is looking: puffy eyes, red nose, sweater paws. This boy is making him love him even more. "I said I was sorry. I didn't realize the time."

"Hug it better you rascal."

That he did. He even planted a chaste kiss on Jimin's temple. The latter clutched the fabric of Tae's shirt, not wanting to let go.

"I didn't realize the time and I forgot that I even left my phone at home." He smiled apologetically.

Jimin wiped his face and tried not to cry anymore. He's happy that TaeTae's safe. Oh thank goodness. He giggled after his crying fit and rubbed his eyes, the beginning of a smile forming on his plump lips. Tae grins too.

"Aish you idiot. Because of you I cried and embarrassed myself. Because of you I couldn't concentrate on anything the whole morning. Because of you..." he trails, and the taller just stays silent, wanting to know the last part. "I'm happy that you're alive."

It made heat creep up Taehyung's neck and cheeks. He's sure it even reached his ears. Oh man his collar was suddenly so tight. He tugged at it unconsiously. He saw Jimin's small hands cover his face.

"Ugh I'm so embarrassed. You made me pour my soul and you're just gonna gape at me."

Taehyung stomps his feet petulantly. "Aww it's cuz you made me blush! How'm I supposed to react to such a heartfelt speech?"

"It wasn't a speech!"

"Well you sounded so passionate I just didn't know what to do!"

"It's cuz you had to leave your phone and make me worry."

"I didn't ask for you to be worried!"

"Well I didn't ask for me to worry over you!"

Taehyung pouted. "Why'd you gotta be so vocal?"

Jimin looked down. "You are too."

After the small argument they hugged again and walked back, hands interlaced.