• Chapter Thirty •

Jungkook didn't need to turn around to know who it was as his body tensed up. He felt Haeyoung lightly squeeze his hand and he looked into her eyes. The warmth in her eyes comforted him to stay calm and he knew that she was right.

There was no point to act hasty and give her any reason to think that she had any kind of effect on him. He leaned in and gave his wife another sweet kiss before turning towards Da-hee.

Haeyoung peeked over Jungkook and said brightly, "Hey Da-hee. Are you heading to Chicago, too?"

"Yes, last minute decision on the company," Da-hee answered.

"For what?" Jungkook said dryly.

"They didn't tell you?" Da-hee said with a smirk.

"Tell me what?" Jungkook asked curiously, looking up at her to meet her rougish eyes.

"They're officially releasing the song we recorded and performing it for the first time at the concert in Chicago," Da-hee said, "And that means I get to travel with you guys to every city."

Jungkook's face expression became rigid and his body began to stiffen with an enraged discomfort. He was sure Haeyoung could feel it under her hand that laid on top of his forearm.

"What?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seat as we are getting ready to close the main cabinet door. Please prepare for take off," a voice spoke overhead from the speakers.

Da-hee flirtatiously winked at Jungkook when Haeyoung bent down to grab her phone from her purse and was checking to make sure it was on airplane mode. Jungkook scowled at Da-hee as she walked away to take her seat with a victorious smile.

He was beyond furious that now he would be seeing Da-hee in every country, every city that he would be traveling to. He was pretty damn sure that Da-hee was going to shamelessly do anything to provoke him sexually. That thought made him feel sick in the stomach.

What exactly was her deal anyways? He has told her numerous of times to stop contacting him. He even told her many times that he was a happily married man and had no desire to cheat on his wife. She still wouldn't take no for an answer.

He was at his last straw and he really didn't want to take this to the managers. But if it continued then he wasn't going to have any more choices.

He heaved a deep sigh of frustration and rubbed his face with his hand. He didn't know how much he could take of Da-hee's advances towards him. He wanted so much to open up and share with Haeyoung about everything but with her being pregnant, he didn't want to risk anything.

He growled and laid his head back with his eyes closed. A second later he felt the soft gentle touch of his wife's hand on his forearm. He opened his eyes and turned his head to the side facing Haeyoung.

He found himself staring into her warm, loving brown eyes. She smiled and place one hand on his cheek. He leaned into her touch and returned her smile.

"I don't know what's going on. Or why she aggravates you, but everything is going to be fine," she said softly and comforting.

He gently nodded his head in agreement with her and lifted his arm rest to bring her closer into him. He placed his around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Let's get some rest, babe."

There was nothing in the world that was more comforting than his wife's presence.

Amd he was damn lucky to have her.

~~~

Once they landed in Chicago, Wooyoung and Jaehoon met them at the airport. They both came in two separate SUVs. One was to take Haeyoung and Junho to the hotel to rest for the night while the other one took Jungkook, Jimin, and Da-hee to the concert arena for rehearsal.