%17%

The next morning, Jimin stormed into the room.
"Wake up, sluts!" Taehyung and Jungkook woke up immediately.
"You two were supposed to bring home a new slut but you just fucked all day and came home. Now, either you two punish each other or Jin and I will punish you!"

I don't want to hurt you, Princess."
"I don't want to hurt you either."
"Then it's settled, JIN!" Jin ran into the room.
"Yes sweetie?"
"They have decided that we punish them. Who do you want to punish first?"
"Um, you pick, I can't decide."
"Taehyung, get out. We're punishing your slut first."
"Stop calling him that, please."
"Out!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and said...
"I'm sorry, Princess." He then left the room. He sat outside of the door and started crying.
"Okay, let's get started. Jin, get
a vibrator out of the closet."
Jimin got on the bed and started kissing Jungkook. He didn't kiss back which made Jimin even more mad. Jin handed Jimin the vibrator.
"Take his clothes off, Jin." Jin took Jungkook's clothes off and threw them on the floor. Jimin handcuffed Jungkook to the bed and pushed the vibrator into him, turning it to the highest level. Jungkook started moaning loudly. Taehyung could hear him outside the door and and started crying harder. Jimin opened the door.
"Stop crying and get your ass in here!" Taehyung stood up and walked into the room to see Jungkook, cuffed to the bed, moaning loudly.

"Get on the bed next to him. Don't touch him." Taehyung sat on the bed next to Jungkook. He started to cry again but Jungkook managed to tell him not to.
"Tae....don't.....Aaaah~.... cry...."
Jimin got another vibrator and another pair of handcuffs. He ripped Taehyung's clothes off. He let Jin handcuff Taehyung. Jin the pushed the vibrator into Taehyung and turned it up to the highest level.
"We'll be back in an hour. Have fun sluts."