II.

Tamarra's POV

"Taeyong? What's going on? Why am I blindfolded?" I asked without hesitation while he was giving me a piggy back ride.

"a-h... nothing..." he said but i know he's lying.

I carefully removed the blind fold only to see so many people... but the thing is, they're all dead and bathing in their own blood.

Realization hit me when i saw a familiar face, it was Jae and he was at our table.

I jumped off Taeyong's back and repeatedly called Jae's name.

"JAE!!" I said once again as i reached him and placed his head on my lap. I'm positive that he isn't breathing anymore.

I saw Taeyong and 2 other guys that he was with approaching me from the side of my sight. I hugged Jae again and again while sobbing so loud that it was echoing, hoping that he would wake up.

"Jae.. please wake up... We're going on a trip to osaka when we graduate right? W-what are you.. you doing here? why are you sleeping..." I cried and hugged him tighter, not minding his blood that was already all over me.

"Tammy..." I heard Taeyong say and felt that he caressed my shoulders to somehow comfort me. I was furious than comforted. I stood up and faced him.

"YOU LIAR! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL 'NOTHING'?! HUH?! YOU'RE A LIAR AND I HATE YOU!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" I shouted at him and he looked taken a back.

I marched our the clubhouse and to the parking lot to find my car but a boy grabbed me by my left arm.

"Let me go!!" I shouted at him but he covered my mouth. I felt my back hit his chest.

"You better shut up or those idiots will eat you, little brat." He whispered into my ear and with that, i fell silent and looked at some people that has grayish skin tone and pure white eye balls. Tears were still streaming out of my eyes and i was once again sobbing.

"Shut up and let us explain later, do not make a sound or any lame spoiled brat things unless you want to be left here to die, understand?" The guy said. He was maybe at least 5 inches taller than me and has a thin and pale face.

He slowly took as step back and as if he was dragging me with him. We successfully went back in and saw Taeyong and another guy covering up Jae's body.

"Tamarra..." Taeyong tried to approach me with a calm and comforting voice.

"Taeyong, I'm scared.." I confessed as he walked to me and gave me a hug and whispered how everything's going to be fine.

"Don't be, Your cousin's here to protect you." He sounded comforting that made me sob even more.

——

All four of us had gone into a small black car and fell silent. Taeyong was driving and the guy who called me a brat was in the passenger's seat.

"I'm Ten." The guy beside me said. He has a charming smile and a cute voice that reminded me of a cartoon character that i forgot the name. Shane? Shan? Ohhhh, sheen.

"Tamarra." I said shortly because I wasn't feeling well.

"Well... this is awkward." He said once again and faced the window.

I remember this guy, there was i vine that included him saying "where's my hair?". His pronunciation was funny but I don't know the reason why he said that.

I looked outside the window and to my surprise, I saw the guy who called me a brat staring at me from the side mirror.

"That guy is Winwin, by the way." Ten said and pointed to the guy. "He's cute huh?" He asked teasingly.

"TEN!" Taeyong scolded and glared at him from the mirror.

"Geez, i was just lightening up the atmosphere." He said and laughed himself.

"If your bestfriend died, would it 'lighten up' the atmosphere if I tease you?" I said because I was kind of annoyed by him.

"Tama—"

"She's right." Taeyong was about to scold me but Winwin spoke.

We all fell silent so I just closed my eyes to ease it's soreness from crying. I NEED EXPLAINATION BUT I'M TIRED.

———

Oops, my baby sicheng.