Male teacher reader x Bullied Yuri

So I was asked like a week ago to do a Yuri and I can't turn it down so the female reader will be on hold there's a draft in my file so yeah. Thank you Jinglebells_123 for it otherwise I would have forgotten. This is separate story from the others.

I was walking to my classroom. Adjusting my glasses as I walk by the classes in progress. I was the literature teacher so all I do is make them write things about and certain topics and I go over them and write fixes and d what they can improve on their writing. I was one of the only one that wasn't a female since this school is 85% females and rest guys are scared because the girls are ruthless and a bit of crazy which makes sense that one girl from a mental hospital. I then see a purple haired girl holding books but people whispering about her like weirdo, shes a crazy, slut, whore. And all sorts of nasty things. She turned a corner and rushed to the bathroom. I entered my class seeing a few kids and few of sharing their stories. I open the windows getting a small amount of wind in here to cool it down and place my jacket on my chair and messenger bag on the side of my desk. The bell rings and everyone enters and I get a slip from a student helper about a transfer student. Named Yuri.

The same purpled hair girl enters and introduces herself while going to the back she gets looks from everyone. 

The day goes as usual as everyone hands me a piece of their writing. But the girl named Yuri hesitantly gives it to me and walks away with tears. I go over everyone's paper and write down fixes or improvements and I got to Yuri's I went through countless times finding myself drawn to it. The mood was dark and horrifying but it had a great sense of ease within it. I find myself captivated by it's sense of end but in return you find some really good closure with it. I leave it as it is. And set it with some of my excellent ones. I go grab lunch and see Yuri being pushed to lockers and by a few of the guys and I knew it was my job to intervene so he throws a punch at her but it doesn't hit her. It hits my face instead hearing the crack of glass and something dropping.

Guy: "Dude move out the way if you know better."

Girl: "Stop..."

Guy: "Hold it I wanna show this punk who's he dealing with."

Girl: "I'm serious-"

Yuri: "Mr. (L/N)?"

Guy: "Wait. (L/N)?"

"Yes (L/N) the teacher. And if I remember you punched a teacher and about to assault a girl. Heh also the principal is behind you."

The boy turns and immediately pulled away I turn and take Yuri to my room and patch her up a cut on cheek from the locker.

"Man he did a number on you. I also read your writing."

Yuri: "It's horrible right."

"What!? No it's perfectly right in every way it perfectly describes the human mind."

Yuri: "Mr. (L/N) your head!"

"Huh."

I check my head and see blood I look in the mirror and pull out a shard of glass from my head. Must splintered off when I got hit. I place a bandage on it and place a bandage on Yuri's cheek stopping her bleeding. And her head as well.

"Listen Yuri if you have as way problems come talk to me ok? Here I'll give my phone number. Oh and just (Y/N)."

She takes it and leaves to finish her classes she has a bullying problem something I have little to do. Only she can stop the torment from the others but I hope with help from me she can get the help to stand up for herself. 

I leave the school and see Yuri with her friends and I'm happy shes with people that care for her and I crack a smile and wonder what the fuck I'm doing. Am I thinking her as beautiful person? Shes a smart and pretty girl I need to realize these and see if there just a phase.

So I was asked to do a Yuri story and I'm doing it. I may upload the yandere female reader tomorrow.