The Phantom's Lair[Revised and Edited]

Hello everyone, hope your day is alright. Quick warning, by the time this comes out, I will be in school. But I have a couple of periods where I can write. So the chapters will be slower, but faster than just having to write on the weekends. Anyways enjoy this chapter.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The catacombs were dark and dingy, but it wasn't as creepy as people say, probably cause Erik is with me. We walked through small passageways with candelabras held by hands, even with the light of the candles, Erik held a torch to guide us through. He kept a strong grip on my hand as we walked through the tunnels like he was protecting me. Protecting me from what? I pondered this as we met a black stallion near the entrance of the next tunnel. I walked up to it and held out my hand to stroke it. It leaned it's muzzle in my hand as I petted it. I've never gotten a chance to do this, since my parents never let me touch any of the horses, thinking I would infect them with some disease.

"Do you like him?" He asked smiling, I nodded.

"What's his name," I asked as Erik brought over and sat me upon him. 

"His name is Caesar," he smiled as he grabbed the lead. 

"Are there more?" I asked he rolled his eyes. 

"Do you ask this many questions?" He asked as he looked up at me, and I smirked. 

"This is new to me, so I am naturally curious," he sighed as we turned a corner. 

"There is only one more, a mare named Raven," he said.

We pulled to a stop by a lake, like the surface so glassy, some could think it's a mirror, there is only one place like this. He got me off Caesar and into a small gondola, he grabbed a long pole and started to row. We were silent as we went down the stream, I spent that time facing around in the beauty of this place. And the beauty continues to grow.

The curtain opened to his home, I gasped in awe at its beauty. I saw candelabras lighting up every part of the main room, there were painting on the walls, a bunch of papers on the floor, either drawings or sheet music. But the most magnificent thing I saw was an organ in the corner of the room. And with so many candles on the organ, at first glance, one might have thought that it was part of the wall.

Erik got out of the boat and took off his cloak and threw it on the floor. It rather annoying how messy he keeps this place, maybe that is cause I was a maid before I came here. But from past experience, I know that important things are in places you are often. So I guess that would be the organ or a desk if he had one. He extended his hand to me, and I gladly took it.

The first place that I went to was the organ, I brushed my hand over the ivory keys. I turned back to look at him, he smiled and walked up next to me. 

"I see you've taken interest in music," he said as he looked at the sheet music. 

"Let's just say music is what kept me sane in England," he scoffed as I started looking at the music. Then I noticed many sheets of music labeled Don Juan, I picked up the music to look at it, but Erik stopped me. 

"It isn't finished" I nodded, but I was still curious. 

"Can I see it please?" I asked, he looked at me, I generally wouldn't do that, cause I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. But sometimes curiosity overrides anything else. He looked down on me, probably to make me uncomfortable, and it worked. I backed away praying that he wouldn't hurt me, I slipped on something and out dropped my journal. Erik seemed to notice and strode over to my journal.
_____________________________________________Erik's POV____________