Chapter 2- Freaking Out

Song suggestions: Boy In Luv by BTS and Dope by BTS

Y/N's POV

I swear, if Philip comes up to me and asks me if I like him one more time.

I.

Will.

Murder.

Him.

Everything I don't want to happen to me actually happens to me, I don't understand that logic.

"Phil, just because you were named after a former king means you look as good as him" I snapped, facing my locker.

"It's just... you're the only girl who's ever rejected me!" Phil begged with his famous "puppy dog eyes", which aren't really that cute, mind you.

"Then deal with it" I hissed, stuffing my books into my locker. I spun around and walked by Phil's bewildered face. Fine, that wasn't so nice, but I'm just so done with him asking.

I walked to the cafeteria, fuming with rage and mumbling to myself.

"Just give up, don't hope that I'll actually like you, Philip"

"Leave me alone"

"Ask a girl who actually likes you, try that Philip"

I sat down at my usual lunch table, waiting for y/b/f/n, Nancy and Parker. Y/b/f/n likes (her/his bias from BTS) from the royal family, (If your best friend isn't an ARMY, either pretend they are or use another friend's name and also make sure that they don't have the same bias as you do, I'm sorry, there are so much requirements XD :P) Nancy doesn't really care, which makes her my friend because she isn't a stereotype and Parker, she's like me, she doesn't really like them but she doesn't hate them either.

"Y/N! Did you hear?" Parker asked me, smiling brightly.

"That Phil is so annoying? Yep" I replied, recalling the incident earlier.

Parker chuckled "That the princes are- they- Oh, I'll just show you!"

Without giving me a second to breath, Parker dragged me to the announcement board right outside the cafeteria. Everyone was crowded around the board, making it obvious that there was something huge about to happen. I squeezed my way through the crowd of girls wearing dresses and boys wearing fancy looking outfits.

Then I saw what everyone was freaking out about.

"Dearest Golden Pixie High,

We would like to inform you that the kingdom is celebrating its 50th century celebration, we are inviting a few hand chosen students to attend a ball entitled Der Fünfzigste. In honor of our first queen, Queen Snow White, the ball was entitled in her own language.

In order to properly choose the right students, the princes will be arranging a day to meet all of you, that day will be exactly a month from now, thank you for your cooperation.

Signed,

King Jae Yun"

"Woah, woah" I mumbled, wide eyed.

"We get to meet the princes!" Parker squealed.

I smiled excitedly, sure they were just "ok" to me, but they're still royalty.

I dragged Parker out of the crowd and we went back to our table. "Honestly, I am soooooooooooooo excited now!!!" I overheard y/b/f/n tell Nancy.

"I can't exactly say that I'm not hyped... because I'd be lying... so I'm just a little excited" Nancy said.

Parker sat down beside y/b/f/n and I sat down beside Nancy. "I don't think I can eat from excitement!" Parker said, taking out a sandwich and taking a bite out of it.

oh my gosh, Parker is such a mood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

I was actually thinking of making Parker's bias Jimin because you know, Park Jimin lololol 

Some things you need to know:

Expect this story to have some cliché parts, because Y/N lives in a cliché world.

You guys don't have to listen to the songs at the start by the way :))))) It's just a suggestion.

I DO NOT and WILL NOT write smut or lemon, please don't request, but if you do, I'll give you fluff instead because I am a FLUFFY writer (but I do write angst too soooooo XDDDD)

That's all bye guys!

-tlgwb_taco