Chapter 1 part 2

Chapter 1 Part 2- The New One
Wind Runner's POV
I hated this already they where holding me in place and yelling and touching me, then they came. The moment I saw them I reared up and when I landed I put my head as close to one of them a possible and tried to bit them. Rage burned in my eyes like a forest fire, the people left in a hurry but I still stood there in the barn I was getting scared and became even more so when I noticed that there where more people near me. I stood still and tried to make myself look taller, not that I needed to, one of them was smaller she looked nice I relaxed and watched her it took her a minute but she started to pet me her hands felt nice compared to the hard rough hands I was used to, it soothed me I slowly started to sleep soon I was awakened and tacked up in light sleek gear then the little girl climbed up onto my back and I was walked to the starting line soon the loud noise signaled the start and the gates opened. I waited for her command with my ears turned back and listened to her it took her a moment to realize this then she told me as if with body language not a voice "go as fast as you want Wind" I bolted my long legs covering ground as if it was falling away from behind me once she got used to it she relaxed and I sped up my ears where pushed to my head my whole body fell into a rhythm stride by stride I soon was close to flying my hooves barely hitting the ground before coming back up my head stretched out as if reaching for something far away. We reached the end but didn't stop instead we started to slow down then come to a halt when my rider hugged me I moved my head as if trying to hug her back and that was exactly what I was doing.