The Win

So I created my own pro league names and I'll keep your gaming name as G/N unless you want me to create one for you. Hope your happy with a sequel.
Also I'm sorry about the cringe, I need to get back into full stories
______________________________________
3rd Person

"LET'S GO VULCAN, LET'S GO VULCAN" chanted the crowd with vigour. This pro league event a maximum of 5 maps would be played, first to win 3 would be the winner and take home the £750,000 (the big prize pool due to a certain team) and get to visit the team rainbow base. Currently team mono was 4 - 2 up on chalet... The 5th map and it looked like team mono was gonna win.

"team vulcan appear to be struggling to pick up PANNINI AND FROM ABOVE G/N A NICE KILL ONTO CRAY1, THAT IS CRUCIAL!. BUT N3RD GETS NAND0 AND STILL WITH PANNINI DOWN IT'S GONNA BE UP TO G/N AND CHANKA TO HOLD THIS OFF. NOW CHANKA DOWNS ONE BEFORE BEING PRESSURED BY W33B, HE GETS DOWNED! IT'S ALL UP TO G/N! HE SEES JE11Y AND HE'LL TAKE EM DOWN. SO NOW IT'S A 1 V 2 ESSENTIALLY. G/N SEES N3R- G/N ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IT'S JUST W33B LEFT AND HE'S JUST GONNA WAIT OUT THE TIME.. THEY CAN'T DO IT IN TIME G/N, WAY TO JUST CLUTCH THAT ROUND OUT FOR HIS TEAM AND TEAM VULCAN ARE STILL IN THIS.

Time skip
Y/N POV

-CHANKA SWINGS ROUND PICKS UP THE FRAG ONTO JE11Y BEFORE GETTING REFRAGGED BY CRAY1. THE FINAL 30 SECONDS COME UPON US AS VULCAN TRY AND HOLD BACK THE RUTHLESS ATTACK OF MONO. Cray1 drops down hatch and GETS A DOUBLE KILL ONTO NANDO AND D4VE. N3RD TAGS PANNINI BUT IS TAKEN DOWN BY G/N BEFORE HE CAN GET THE LAST FEW BULLETS. D4VE RUNS OUT AND GETS THE FINAL 2 KILLS ONTO CRAY1 AND W33B. TEAM VULCAN HAS WON!

Everything was going in slow motion for me, the adrenaline starting to wear off. One moment I was staring at the victory screen, the next I was surrounded by my team who were shouting with joy. Everyone was cheering for our victory, apart from team mono of course who was sulking at their table with clenched teeth and balled fists. It was only then that it had dawned upon me... I'm going back to team rainbow. At this I joined in on the cheering, a wide smile on my face.

After our celebration we started walking towards our team limo to celebrate more, though we were stopped every second by fans asking for pictures and autographs... Most asked for places I was too shy for. When we finnaly got in the limo I was covered in lipstick kisses with two bright red cheeks. My team mates laughed at my nervousness before complimenting each other on a good game and drinking a can of Pepsi.

Fishing my phone out my pocket I gripped it in my hand and unlocked it before scrolling through my gallery. I stopped at the photo of my selfie from that... That truth Or dare. *sigh* I'm really going to see them again.. I can't wait.
______________________________________
Sorry, its short because its the filler.
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!