Only Ski♺

"Just leave me be..."

"Ewww"

Jah pov

I walked into class with only my lunch box seeing that ski was already there, he was drawing n the desk as usual.

"Ski why do you keep drawing the tip of pencils on my desk" Ms.chandler huffed

"bitch what...issa dick" He mugged her and she gasped and fixed her glasses. She saw me and rolled her eyes.

"oh...you came" She mumbled before resting her hand on ski's lap. I cringed "yea bitch" I mumbled rolling my eyes back.

"Ski go throw away Jah's lunch or youll have detention...with me.....alonnnne" she smirked knowing ski wouldnt dare.

"ewww" I laughed, ski's face was priceless. I saw they girl I liked staring at me. I smiled at her and she stuck her finger in her throat gagging before looking away. I sighed

Before I knew It ski grabbed my lunch and threw it away....my little peanut butter and jelly with a cold caprisun....gone.

"Skiiiii" I yelled, he ignored me and sat back down. The teacher walked back to her desk laughing and winked at ski who rolled his eyes. I hid my face in my hands pulling my sleeves over my wrists.

-----

Lunch

"here babe" I heard a little voice say, I looked back and saw ski with 2 bags of cookies, 3 bags of chips and a new caprisun for me. He knew I hated school lunch.

I blushed at "babe"

"thank you ski" I smiled and he kissed my cheek and sat at the empty table with me, The girl i liked names Joezy approached the table. I smiled and she rolled her eyes before looking at ski and sitting by him.

"heeeey ski" She smiled wrapping her arms around him. He waved then removed her arms from around him.

"baby you need help opening your fruit snacks" he asked being petty, I giggled and nodded. Her face turned to a light shade of red and her mouth dropped. He opened it for me and kissed my lips.

"anyway what" he asked turning to her.

"my mom says gay people come from nasty homes" she teased.

"ask your mom where she came from" he said, i chocked on my food. She rolled her eyes.

"hes such a bum thoughhhhh" she whined pointing at me. Ski shrugged.

"Nah lil baby" he shook his head. she groaned really loud and stood up and left the table. I sighed.

"ski what if people dont think your cool anymore because you hang out with me" I mumbled playing with my fingers. He brought me into a hug.

"first off i wouldnt care as long as your here second off there gonna love me either way it goes, you dont need people to know your worth" he said feeding me a fruit snack. I paid no attention to his words...thats easy for him to say, hes not a "bum"

----

Ski pov

"BRO SKI I HEARD YOU AND JAH DATE" the loud fat boy i learned who name was Tyler "spokkke"

"umm yea" I spoke flipping my durag making a stank face and eyeballing him. He nodded as he breathed hard pulling a white chocolate bar out his back pocket, I folded my arms and leaned back.

"i know you fucking li- You know what" i said looking the other way.

"WHAT" he asked

"where is yo normal voice" I asked, he stared at me and took a bite of his chocolate bar, I heard the moist sound and crunch as his saliva and sugar mixed in his mouth making a slimey noise.

"oh my gosh" I mumbled, I got up and looked for jah since It was almost time to go to recess. I walked to the bathroom and heard his little whimpers.

I walked into the stall and saw him curled up in the corner crying.

"l-leave " he stuttered. I wrapped my arms around pulled him up and kissed his neck. "whats wronggg" i asked.

He faced me

"T-they t-took my f-food" he cried taking his small bald up fists and wiping his face. I grabbed his hand as we walked out the bathroom hearing the recess bell. We walked outside.

"point them out baby" I said, he pointed to big joe....

Fuck