{29} Prom?

This chapter is filled with FLUFF!

Millies POV- two weeks later.

"Millie!" Sadie ran up to me, as I turned around, smiling. "Yeah?"

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "Wanna come"- "no!" She cut me off, as I furrowed my eyebrows. "I mean.. I'm. Busy." She chuckled awkwardly, walking away.

Weird.

I walked to my car, getting in and driving off. I haven't seen Finn since sixth period. Maybe he left early or something.

I picked Ava and Brook up, driving back home. We walked inside, as Ava and Brook ran upstairs to her room.

I sighed, putting my back pack up, walking upstairs. I turned on the light, walking in my room, looking up.

I gasped, putting my hands over my mouth.

I saw candles everywhere, with Finn holding a poster and roses, smiling. The poster had 'prom?' in big letters, as I smiled widely.

"Will you be my date to prom Mills?" He asked nervously, as I smiled, nodding my head happily.

"Of course I'll go to prom with you." I chuckled, hugging him tightly, as he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Is this why you left early for school?" I chuckled, as he nodded smiling.

"I got us Chinese." He smiled, pulling me to the bed.

"Aw, you're so sweet." I chuckled lightly, sitting down on the bed. We ate our food, talking about prom and our color coordinations.

~~~

Finn's POV- one week later.

"So mom, I need to get my tux for prom. Millie and I decided to go with red. So I was thinking a black suit with a red tie." I smiled, taking a bite from my omelette.

"About that.. we have to go to Vancouver to visit family." My mom mumbled, making me furrow my eyebrows.

That's this week?! I thought it was next week!"

"I told you to put it in your calendar."

"Mom I already asked Millie and everything! I can't just ditch her!" I yelled frustratedly, scaring Brook.

"I'm sorry Finn. But you always have next year." She shrugged, eating her breakfast.

"No, this is bullshit!"

"Language." My dad mumbled, continuing to read his newspaper. "Whatever." I scoffed, storming upstairs.

~~~

Millies POV-

Finn slowly walked in my room, as I smiled, waving. "So I was thinking, maybe black heels would go with red right?" I smiled, looking on my laptop.

"About that..." he mumbled, sitting down.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, tilting my head.