Chapter Two

How was that? Please comment what you think should happen and remember to follow, vote and read! SHORT CHAPTER SORRY

I rushed over to the dark gray tabby. His eyes were glazed open, staring into nothingness.

"It's okay, he's just losing one of his lives," says the medicine cat.

"How many will he have left after this?"

"Don't worry, he still has seven more after this." As Whitewhisker was saying this, Stormstar gasped.

I rushed over to him and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes," the tabby rasped. "How is the black cat?" I had totally forgotten about it. When I glanced over, Whitewhisker was there, doing the same thing he was doing to Stormstar.

"This one has a broken leg. But she'll live." The cat opened its eyes just the slightest bit, squinted against the bright sunlight.

"Can you tell me your name, little kit?" I whisper quietly in her ear, trying not to frighten her.

"L-Leopardkit," she stammers. "Please help me," Leopardkit mews softly, then goes unconscious again.

"Let's get Leopardkit back to camp. We can't risk going into ShadowClan territory if she's from there so we'll have to take her back to camp, then deal with where she came from," says Stormstar.

I start to drag Leopardkit out of the strip of grass but Whitewhisker growls, "Careful Goldenpaw, she has a broken hind leg and lost a lot of blood."

"Oh, sorry," I squint in frustration and struggle to drag the black cat by the scruff. Behind me, Stormstar is badly limping and breathing hard, but I think he will be able to make it to camp. By the time the three of us were back into the safety of the ThunderClan camp, it was pouring rain and lightning lit up the sky.

Gingerfoot rushed up to me and urgently meowed, "Where have you been?" He then thought better and says, "Let's get you over Whitewhisker's den." The young tom turned to the medicine cat. "You can lay down in your nest and can tell me what herbs to use in them. After that, you can take a long nap." I was surprised how Gingerfoot took hold of everything.

"Okay, thanks," I pant. I pad slowly over to the crack in the rock and flop down on the mossy nest. I give into the sleep that is stalking me.