мιѕѕιиg уσυ🍪

Jungkook watched the TV constantly keeping himself entertained while Rosé was gone for work. He was feeling a bit impatient, and pouty today but there was nothing he could do.

Just stare into the screen mindlessly, hoping to hear the clanking of keys, and turning of knobs.

He stuffed another cookie in his mouth, and chewed it slowly. Savoring the sweetness it held. Not just sugar, but also the fact Chaeyoung took time into making him a batch before she had to go back to work.

His big eyes darted toward the clock ticking on the wall.

Almost 9:00 PM, and no sign of her yet. He really hated whenever she left for work, but he understood that it was for maintaining both of them, and keeping them stable.

He just really missed her, like a baby would miss their mommy.

His ears perked up just like a bunny's when he heard keys clanking against the door. He raced out of his spot on the couch, and ran all the way to the front door.

The door opened revealing a woman with rose-gold hair, dark brown eyes, and fair skin. She smiled at the male that ran up to her arms, and embraced him in a tight, heartwarming hug.

"I missed you, mommy." He said. "I know, baby." She replied. "I missed you too." She continued, before her eyes lit up once again remembering she bought a few things for him.

"I got you some things you might like!" She cheered, and grabbed his hand, leading him to the living room.

She sat him on the couch, and dug into her bag, pulling out a lot a colorful things. Things such as pacifiers, warm blankets, toys, coloring books, crayons, and bottles of milk.

She sat next to him, and wrapped her arms around him, planting a kiss on his cheek, and he hugged her back, muttering a bunch of grateful words.

"I love you." She whispered in a low voice, making the hairs on his neck rise, and chills go down his spine.
She passed her hand through his black hair, gently playing around with it, and traced his jawline, arousing him by the second.

His body tingled at her touch, and he wanted more.

She pulled Jungkook closer, and laid his head above her chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He dug is face into her chest, and sniffed the fresh aroma of vanilla.
"You sneaky little bunny." She said, and smiled down at him.

"I love you too, mommy." He said. God it turned her on when he called her mommy, and she found it adorable how much he resembled a baby.

A sly grin formed on her face, feeling his member start getting a bit hard, and poke her waist.
Her hands trailed down to his lower region, and delicately soothed over his penis harder by the second.
"Ah~" He let out a small moan, and craved more of her touch. His heart rate started speeding up a bit as her hand slid faster over his throbbing manhood.

"Do you feel needy, baby?" She asked him. He nodded with a pout, and lustful, yet shy eyes.

"Don't worry. Mommy will take care of you tonight."