ʝєαℓσυѕ🍭

"Honey, you know I can't stay. I got work to keep us both on our feet. I'm sorry." Rosé said, opening the door that lead to the outside world.

"I know. I Just don't like when you leave." Jungkook replied, looking at her with sad eyes.

"I know baby. But I promise, as soon as I get days off, I'll spend all the time with you. Just be patient."
She smiled down at him. He nodded , and sighed in disappointment.

"See you later, Kookie." She smiled, and closed the door before locking it.
Jungkook fell flat on the couch, in defeat, sitting with his legs crossed over each other.

🍬

"Hey, Roje-ssi? How are things going back home?" Rosé's employee Jimin asked, washing a couple dishes. "If I'm being honest. It's actually great. I just wish I could spend more time with Jungkook." She admitted.

Jimin rolled his eyes, and continued scrubbing. "Pft. He can take care of himself. He's a grown man." Jimin said.

Taehyung who was adding pink frosting to cupcakes, chuckled. "Jimin, your jealous is showing." He teased. Jimin smacked his side of the head, earning a smack back.

And well it kept going.

"What a bunch of dorks." Chaeyoung whispered under her breath.

Chaeyoung was the owner of the café. It was basically a flower boy café and she currently had many male employees working there. It was pretty successful considering the attractive males brought in various women.

"Hey, are the cupcakes done? We got some girl complaining." Yoongi peeked from the doorway, and asked. He scoffed seeing Taehyun, and Jimin were arguing as usual.

"Here, take these to her. Chocolate, right?" Chayoung asked. Yoongi nodded, and took a plate three cupcakes.

"You two, stop arguing, and get to work." Chaeyoung snapped at them. "Y-yes ma'am." Jimin and Taehyung answered going back to their jobs.

🍬

"You need a ride home?" Taehyung asked Chaeyoung, who was now locking the door to the café.

"Not really." She said, inserting her keys in her back pocket. "Pft, we live in the same neighborhood, just let me take you." He insisted. Chaeyoung nodded, and just followed to his car.

"Why haven't you bought a car?" Taehyung asked, sparking up a conversation, and genuinely curious. "I have bad anxiety. I'm afraid of crashing." Chaeyoung answered.

"Wow. How does that feel?" He asked, turning the steering wheel, looking at her with warm eyes. "Horrible. That's why I'd avoid driving in any situation." She answered.

"We're here." Taehyung said with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled back at him, opening the door, and exiting the car before waving Taehyung goodbye.

She walked towards the door, and unlocked it. She expected to be greeted with a hug from Jungkook, but he wasn't there. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, and closed the door, walking towards the living room.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, with an angry pout.

"Jungkookie?" Chaeyoung asked. Jungkook ignored her, and let out a huff.
She approached him slowly, and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a back hug.

"Don't ignore me Kookie." She whispered to him. He stayed silent a couple of seconds.

"Are you mad, baby?" Chaeyoung asked, releasing her arms from around his warm torso. Jungkook tilted his head slightly, nodding.
"Why are you mad at mommy?" She asked again with a puzzled look on her face.

"I saw you with another boy. He drove you here." Jungkook admitted, turning around to glance at her.

"And you perhaps...didn't like that?" Chaeyoung asked. She knew Jungkook could get possessive at times, just like she got possessive with him.

"No." Jungkook answered.

Chaeyoung chuckled, and spoke again. "He's only an employee. Nothing more, nothing less, baby. You know I would never leave you for someone else, don't you?" She asked, wrapping her arms back around him, pulling him in an embrace.

"I love you, baby." She closed her eyes, as she told him that. A smile grew on Jungkook's face, as well as a red blush.

"I know. I love you too." He said.
"Promise you won't get jealous again, baby." She said, holding out her pinky.

"I'll try, mommy." He crosses his pinky with hers. She kissed his forehead, with a smile crossing her face.

_________
I finally updated this book :)