18

November 20, 2018
Y/n POV

i head to the airport really early and since it's so early i have to wait in the waiting lobby.
i pull out my earphones and my phone and put on some soft music.

five minutes pass and i'm just scrolling through instagram, humming to the notes of Falling For U by Seventeen.

-

It's now 6:55am and my plane arrives around 8:50. since i have so much time to kill, i decide to go to the bathroom and buy snacks and drinks.

-

i get back to the waiting lobby and continued on what i was doing. five minutes pass and someone sat next to me. i look up and see Ten? TEN!!?

"what are you doing here!?" i ask.

"saying bye to you."

"why do you care?"

"cause you made me smile."

"so? your feelings towards your ex is way stronger than what we had. i'm not stupid Chittaphon! you used me and i let you! your out here getting drunk, kissing other bitches, and fucking your ex all in front of me! but you still act like-" his soft lips cut me off..

"Ten, why are you doing this? you don't even care!"

"what if i do.."

"your feelings belongs to ex." i said then left.

good thing my plane arrived at the right time, i would've broke down if i had to say longer.

little does she know... Ten is from Bangkok and he's planning on moving back.