How Sweet It Is

You turned the taps on full blast, enjoying the sensation of the hot water working out the kinks in your sore and tired muscles. You had been training really hard and the results were showing; your soft, mushy muscles had been replaced with toned biceps and a taut stomach. Baby abs peeked at you when you flexed, but if you were honest with yourself you weren't too concerned about having a defined six pack.

The room quickly filled with steam but you didn't care. You closed your eyes, letting the water block out any sound. You were so wrapped up in your thoughts that you didn't hear Tom open the door and slip in behind you. 

"Scuse me love" he said, his hands cold against your lobster red flesh.

You gave a strangled yelp and leapt with fright. Losing your footing on the slippery floor, you started to fall, ungainly as you scrabbled desperately for purchase on the porcelain.

"Woah, I got you" Tom said catching you, his hands strong under your arms. He pulled you back up and shifted so he was standing under the stream of water. 

"Why would you do that?!" You hissed, slapping his chest lightly. "Nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry love, I thought you heard me come in" he replied sheepishly. He shook his head, his curls whipping around and spraying water in your face. You grimaced, annoyed that he had spoilt the peace. Noticing your face Tom pouted, pulling you into his arms and planting a kiss on your forehead. 

"Don't try and be all cute and shit" you grumbled, but it was working on you and you felt your mouth curl up in a smile.

Tom's hands moved from your waist to your bum, giving you a cheeky squeeze. You pulled back to look at him and his eyes were no longer playful. They were lustful and he licked his lips hungrily. You couldn't deny that you were a little turned on right now. With the water running down is sculpted body he looked especially good and it was becoming difficult to ignore the growing ache in your core.

You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your body into his. Tom responded by squeezing your bum with his hands, his member growing between the two of you. You pulled back and knelt down on your knees, gently gripping the base of him, pausing to look up. 

His eyes burning with lust, water running rivulets down his pecs and abs, biting his lip. You smiled and took him in your mouth, taking your time to tease him with your tongue, every now and again gently squeezing him with your teeth. You snaked a hand between his legs and traced your fingernails along the curve of his tight butt before trailing back to his balls, cupping and squeezing them. 

"Holy Shit Y/N" he whispered, his hands tangled in your wet hair. You trailed your lips along his torso, pausing to bite and suck at his flesh as you did. Once you were standing upright again he pulled you into him and kissed you passionately, his tongue swirling inside your mouth.

He pushed you against the wall and the sensation of the cold tiles caused you to gasp. Tom was on his knees and gently lifted one of your legs to rest your foot on his shoulder. Your core was burning and you were desperate for his touch. He smiled and kissed your knee, slowly trailing his lips along your quivering thigh. He paused at your pelvis and wiggled his eyebrows at you. You couldn't help but chuckle and thus were completely thrown off guard when he began to devour you.

"Oh GOD!" you gasped, a hand gripping his curls as the other sought purchase on the slippery tiles.

His tongue flicked over your sweet spot and you gasped. He slowed down, moving his tongue up and down your opening, alternating between slipping his tongue or fingers inside of you. You were moaning and sighing, your hand still clinging to those chocolate curls. You could feel the pleasure mounting, the coil in your stomach tightening with every flick of his damn tongue but you didn't want to orgasm like this, hot as it was.

"Oh shit Tom! I want you in me, now!" you moaned, too horny to care if you sounded desperate.

Tom pulled back and gently lifted your leg off his shoulder. Grabbing your hips he turned you around and pushed you up against the cold tiles. The hot water trickled between your bum cheeks and you whimpered, wanting him to fill you up. He rubbed the head of his member along your opening and you bit your lip to stop you from moaning.

"Oh fuck you're so hot Y/N" Tom groaned as he slid inside of you.

"Oh fuck" you whimpered, your hands splayed against the tiles. You pushed back into him, making a point to stick out your bum and curve your back.

He growled and started pumping you, slowly, carefully. One hand gripped your hip for dear life and the other reached around to pinch and tease a nipple, causing you to gasp and sigh from the sensation. 

"Faster Tom faster" you whimpered, pushing into him as much as you could. 

Tom grunted, picking up the pace. The water cascaded on both of you, enhancing the sound of your skin slapping together. You felt the coil build and you couldn't control the whimpers and moans that you were making.

"Come for me" he groaned and grunted repeatedly and you gladly released. You felt any residual tension dissipate and you relaxed into your orgasm, letting it flow through your body, flooding your brain with oxytocin. Tom grunted and thrust a few mores time before you felt the tell-tale twitch and he let out a long groan, clinging to your body as he rode out the wave of his orgasm.

He pulled out and turned you around, holding you close to his chest, letting the water wash over you both. You stayed like that until the hot water ran out before jumping out of the shower and wrapping towels around your shivering bodies.

You started to get dressed but Tom picked you up and carried you to the bed, snuggling in with you under the sheets.

"It's too cold. It's important to use our body heat to keep each other warm, you know, for survival" he said, trying to keep his tone serious as the two of you nestled together under his Spider-Man bedsheets.

"Oh, well if it's for survival then you gotta do what you gotta do" you quipped, curling into his chest and inhaling his smell.

His hands traced along the curve of your hip and he sighed deeply. "How sweet it is to be loved by you" he hummed under his breath.

You lifted your head to smile and place a kiss on his lips, before resting your head against his chest, his heart beating strong and steady. 

How sweet it is indeed you thought.