BEFORE READING

Hallo, its me again Xelval. Now i'm going to wirte this SEOUL GHOUL from indonesia version, who made by me. 

Anyway, i'm sorry if y grammar is wrong, or my language when im write it in english. Cauze it's my first time for writing in english.

Anyway, hope u like it neee~

Seoul Ghoul

Rate : T+/M

Genre : Yaoi, namja-sarang, shounen-ai, romance, sadist, psycho, fantasy, mistery, sci-fi, thriller

Desclaimer : This story inspired by Tokyo Ghoul Animation. I made this story just borrow the concept about ghoul. And this story, REAL MADE BY ME.

Pairing : VKook, YoonMin, NamJin

Cast : All member of BTS, Luhan (EXO), Sehun (EXO), Baekhyun (EXO), Chaenyol (EXO), Daehyun (BAP), Zelo (BAP), Bambam (GOT7), Mark (GOT7), dan another member.

Synopsis :

Seoul Ghoul. Two creatures have lived in this world, humans and ghouls. Both must interact and share with each other because they live on one planet. However, the appearance of the ghoul is not a predestined thing from the start. Rather, there are human seeds that create a ghoul presence to make people aware.

These precautions, make the life of the ghoul will threatened. Some detectives, ghoul hunters, etc. regarding anti-ghoul, has intervened to overcome the presence of the ghoul. And at that time, the ghoul secretly hid their identity when interacting with humans.

Ghoul is a kind of human but lives by eating meat and blood. They will not be comfortable eating something similar to other human foods. Like spaghetti, hot dogs, sandwiches and others. In addition, the characteristics of the ghoul are in the eyes where the pupil and iris are red and the white membrane / sclera is black. However, the ghouls can change their eyes like ordinary humans. Their effects turn into ghouls because of certain things.

But, what happens if a rare human has two lives in one body. That title is half ghoul-human which means half a ghoul and half a human. The rare Ghoul, certainly much sought after by the ghouls and also human researchers.

However, what fate will happen to him? Who can address it? And are there humans who will protect it? Is the world safe?

Stay tune, and pelase give me comment and vote.

Do you like it? ^_^

TBC