Dragon Realm: 2 Years

During the last 2 years of Lucy's life, she had mastered all kinds of Dragon Slaying Magic. She's also now an official Dragon Queen but she has recently dicovered that her true identity is the Princess of All. 

•Quick Lecture•

In this Fanfic;

The Goddess of All is the most powerful mage/god in the world. Turns out, Lucy is the Princess of All. So, she's next in line as the Goddess of All. 

The Goddess of All has mastered all types of magic. From the most simplest to the hardest. It includes dark magic as well. (That's why Zeref is here.) 

In Guild Terms, The Goddess of All is ranked as a G-class (made-up) mage. G means 'God'. 

In Magic Counsel Terms, The Goddess of All cannot be called a Wizard Saint. Instead, a God of Saints (made-up). 

•Back to the Story•

One week ago, Laxus and Lucy are officially mates. 

*Flashback to a week ago*

Laxus was resting from training as he decided that today he would confess to Lucy and ask her to become his girlfriend/mate. Honestly, he loved Lucy ever since she joined the guild. 

He spots Lucy and ran over to her. "Hey Lucy! Could you go to the Fountain of Destiny tonight at six? I have to tell you something." he stated. "Sure Laxus!" she replied. 

=TimeSkip to 6:00PM=

Laxus was waiting at the front of the fountain for Lucy. He was nervous. He saw a figure walking towards him.. it was Lucy. 

"Hey Laxus!" she smiled. "Hey..Luce." Laxus said sweetly. They sat down and enjoyed the silence for quite a while. 

"Lucy." "Hmm?" she hummed.

"Ever since you joined.. how do I say this. Ah!" Laxus said. Lucy was curious so she listened carefully. Laxus came closer to Lucy's ear and whispered: "I Love You, Lucy". 

Lucy was shocked and happy that Laxus felt the same way. Lucy hugged Laxus and replied: "I Love You too, Laxus. Thank You for always being there for me. The old me and the new me." 

Lucy leaned in as well as Laxus did.. and they kissed