~Part 2~

-not edited + I'll add in pictures later

Just to start this up. I'm so sorry for the long ass wait to those who actually read this garbage. I've had a lot of rough days and also have an Instagram account I run with edits that's @okayeolie so like go ahead and follow my shitty account 😪 Anyways let's get this shit started

_____________________________

Black. That's all he saw for like 0.09 seconds before Baek heard a voice. "Baekkie. Baekkie. BaEKIE. BYUN BAEKHYUN WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Yes indeed folks that's what Baek heard. Baekhyun had no time to process this. ' Is this God?' was all he could think of. Well what a wonderful way of making an introduction in heaven, or hell maybe that's why the voice was like that.

Baekhyun suddenly awoke from the darkness when he felt someone slap him across the face. He stood up in pain rubbing his left cheek. Whoever this was for sure either mad or was a friend of his. He didn't know how either of those could be the reason, because, didn't he die like 10 minutes ago?

Baek's vision suddenly cleared and he saw a girl? The young woman had dark long hair and milky white skin. For a second Baekhyun thought it was Mia, but then the girl spoke. "Baekhyun I asked you for the goddamn sugar not for you to literally almost fall to your death," the girl glared at Baekhyun. "Wha-What are you talking about?" Baekhyun questioned the girl. The girl sighed and rubbed her temples,"Shit did you really hit your head that hard against the floor?" The girl looked at Baekhyun as if she was expecting an answer. "I'm not sure what happened or who you are, but could you like help in telling me?" Baekhyun asked the girl. "Oh gosh Baekhyun , this is my fault," she sighed,"I'm Kim Ji-yoo, also known as your like BFF. You call me yo-yo though. I've known you since like when we were fetuses. Lmao, anyways the reason your here and why I might have to literally take you to the hospital is because I asked you to bring me sugar from the top cupboard but you lil shorty couldn't reach it and used a chair to get it, the chair clearly broke," Ji-yoo pointed at a broken chair that was a foot away from Baekhyun," I think you hit your head on the floor and passed out. That's when I came rushing in here to help your ugly ass out but you were knocked out dead man."

Baekhyun laughed nervously, gosh he liked this girl but where the heck was he. "Hey ji-yoo-" She interrupted Baekhyun," Yo-Yo" Baekhyun sighed,"Okay yo-yo, I'm going to tell you something, I personally don't know where the heck we are, who you are, and why I'm here. The last thing I remember is crashing into truck, and like dying. Yes my name is Baekhyun, but like I don't know why I'm here." Yo-yo looked at him," Oh fuck, you've completely lost it, this is all my fault, Baekhyun you better be joking-" She frowned

Baekhyun stares at her for a second. Baekhyun hates his old life, might as well enjoy this one. He could go along with this and see where it would go to, maybe he's actually in a nightmare and will wake up soon. Baekhyun smiled at yo-yo," I'm just kidding, I remember you except a bit of my memory is shaky, just help me out for the next few days and I'll be set yo-yo!" Yo-yo smiles and tackles Baekhyun,"Gosh you loser, you had me scared for a second." Baekhyun laughed,' Now to see how the Baekhyun in this world lives his life.

________________________________

Holy shit that was a wild ride, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter, I'm gonna start writing the next, hopefully I'll post four new chapters by the end of the week. Thank you to everyone who actually reads this. God bless 😪 don't forget to vote or leave a comment! Also chanyeol will probs come in the 4th chapter or end of the third chapter.