The Nether Horde

In a realm that meets the true definition of hell lives a brutal faction called the Horde. They are under the rule of the Pig King, but ever since his death they fell into civil war, fighting for who gets to rule next.

Notable characters (left to right):

King Naeus

Appearances: Begin Again, Wings of Salvation, Hard Pill to Swallow

Bio: A great warlord of the Nether. He helped Abigail rise to power when no one was there for her. During the Nether Civil war, he rebelled against the tyrannous pigmen and successfully united the Nether.

Arsenal: He wields a blood red sword blessed by the Nether and he also commands the wither skeletons. He can also jump from realms. After absorbing Herobrine's powers, he is now able to command lightning.

Personality: A tolerant warrior and a great ruler. He cares for the good of his people and aspires for the Nether to become the greatest faction the world has ever known.

Abigail Crysteffor, the Nether Princess

Appearances: The Struggle, We Are the Danger, Just So You Know, Begin Again

Bio: ?????

Arsenal: Her main skill is archery, but it changed when she became the Nether Princess. She acquired the ability for very fast reflexes and fire immunity. Her spear is imbued with fire and can pierce any kind of armor, except ice.

Personality: Passionate and strong. She fights for the purpose she chooses to believe in.

The Pig King (deceased)

Appearances: We Are the Danger, Just So You Know

Bio: The tyrant of the Nether Horde. His campaigns on the Overworld ascended the Nether to its true power.

Arsenal: He commands the entire Nether horde and can warp them to the Overworld at his will. He also wields a giant hammer that is said to level fortresses.

Personality: Adamant and daring, he will do anything for the growth of the Nether Horde.

Kralos the Wither Knight

Appearances: Hard Pill to Swallow

Bio: The military advisor of King Naeus. He commands retinues of Wither Skeletons for the Nether army.

Arsenal: He uses an axe forged from the flames of the Nether. His tough bone plating paired with iron armor makes him very resistant to all sorts of damage.

Personality: Intelligent and obedient. He vows to serve the Nether King and witness the glory of the Nether empire.

See the next chapter for the Ender Watchers