Chapter 11.5: Past part 2

Ana's POV

I continued my journey and came face to face with a monster. It was twice my size and huge.It delivered a punch to me which I dodged. I don't have enough energy to finish it. It delivered a hard punch which I was fast enough to dodge. I was too weak to attack it then just before I black out someone saved me. I didn't know who but I'm grateful to them.

I woke up and was met by an unfamiliar ceiling. Then I looked to my left and saw a little girl with a light green hair about 7 or 8 years old staring at me.

"Nii-san, I think she's awake"the little girl said then a guy with blonde hair at the same age as me came in. I stood up and felt a pain sensation on the side of my stomach.

"I don't think you should get up yet. You got hit in that side pretty bad" the little girl said

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked

"I'm Sakura Hanakura and this is my brother, Lindo Hanakura. You're at our house. What's your name, nee chan?" Sakura asked

"I'm Ri—Ana, Ana Nanase" I said

"Nice to meet you, Ana-nee"she said and I just nodded

"I'm sorry but I need to go" I said as I get up but was stopped when I felt the pain again.

"I advice you not to if you don't want to die because of infection" Lindo said

I sat back down and just kept quiet as silenced falls in us then Sakura broke the silence

"Ah, you must be hungry, Ana-nee. I'll just go get your food" Sakura said and scurried to get the food

"Don't get out of the bed. I'll  just go take a bath"Lindo said coldly. As I just nodded and he went out. I used my magic to ease the pain. My magic is still not strong to heal the wound.

'I need to get out of here soon' I thought

Then Sakura came with a bowl of porridge. She fed it to me and I ate it all and thank her. I stayed with them for a week when suddenly some people surrounded the house when I was about to leave them. They didn't look like good guys so I guess their robbers?

"We found you Lindo. Give your little sister to us now or else you'll face the consequences" one of them said as me and Lindo surrounds Sakura.

"Who are they?" I asked

"Some Dark Wizards from a Dark Guild that wants Sakura's magic"Lindo said

"I'll never give her to you. Dream on, bastards" Lindo said venomously.

"Then you leave me no choice. Boys, get them" the guy said as we started being attacked

"Fire Dragon Claw!" I said and took out 7 people.

"Dark Succumb"Lindo said and his shadow started dragging people down. When we were fighting, we didn't notice the leader open a gate of a demon.

"I summon thy demon. Hear my voice and get out of your shelter and follow my command, Leverius (Just made it up)" the leader said and a magic circle appeared on the middle and a gray demon came out.

"You ready??"I asked

"Don't ask, let's take down this Dumbo"Lindo said and we attacked it simultaneously. I was too focus on fighting the demon that I didn't notice a member of the dark guild targeting Sakura with an arrow. Luckily, Lindo saw it and shielded Sakura but he got shot.

"Lindo-niisan!!"Sakura shouted as Lindo fell down. I looked at him and my eyes widened. My gaze darkened and I looked at the demon. I took one of my swords and sliced its head off then shoot it to the guys. Sakura tried to heal him but it was too late.

"Ana...T-take Sakura and r-run. P-please protect her. Sakura, I love you"Lindo said and tears sprung out of Sakura's eyes.

"NO! I'll heal you just wait"Sakura said and tried to heal him but her magic is too weak.

"G-go now"he said

"No, we won't leave you, brother" Sakura said

"I said Go Now!!"Lindo said once again and I took Sakura's hand and ran leaving Lindo. While running, I heard a voice in my head.

"Thank you"it said. Sounded like Lindo actually as my eyes widened once again and bit my lip to stop the tears but once tear left my eyes as I continued to run out of the forrest with Sakura and people chasing us. I asked for help for anyone but no one was there then Sakura tripped. I ushered her up but the people were coming closer.I just hugged her and closed my eyes then I heared a scream and opened my eyes. Then saw 4 people and a flying cat.

"hey, don't you guys have anything better to do than pick two children"the blonde haired girl said

"I don't know about you but I'm ready to toast them" the pink haired guy said

"Don't overdo it" the scarlet haired girl said

"As it that pyro will listen" the black haired guy said

"Aye!!"the cat said as they dispatch them. Then headed to our direction.

"Hey, what are you doing here??" the blonde girl said

"They were chasing for us cause they want Sakura here. Please help her brother"I said and we went to Lindo but he wasn't there anymore. Then they asked us if we knew magic and we said yes. Then they invited us to a guild named Fairy Tail. We were delighted, then shortly I confessed to Sakura that I was the Elemental Goddess and she also confessed that she was the Realm Goddess and that we have to find the Earth Goddess which later joined Fairy Tail then we formed a team and started taking jobs together.

(End of Past)
-----------—-----------—--------
Author: Hey, minna I am back..

Sakura: Ana-nee, you're late..

Author: Sorry, Sakura..I was taking a break and refreshing my mind..Well I'm here now and I'm continuing the story, minna