Chapter 8

Izzy's POV

After we finished killing the Minotaur, we headed into camp. We had just stepped through the gate when we were tackled by hugs. When I was finally able to breathe, I got off the ground and dusted myself off.
"Izzy! We've missed you so much!" Annabeth exclaimed
"I've missed you too!" I replied enthusiastically,
I looked up and saw Leo staring down at me, he smiled and gave me his own hug.
"Iz, we should probably go tell Chiron that we're back!"
"Yeah"
I walked over to Percy, and we started walking.
"Race ya!" I shouted and started running, he immediately started running as well. Obviously, I won.
"No fair, you had a head start!" He complained.
I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking into the big house.
"Why hello there Chiron!" I greeted
"Ah, Izzy! Was your quest in Forks successful?" A smile was on his aged face,
"Yes, Chiron" I smiled back at him,
"I will ask for the details after dinner, for now, you may be with your friends," he told me
"Thank you"
I left the house and found Percy waiting for me and pouting. I laughed at him and we went to our cabin.

We reached the blue cabin that I knew so well. I breathed in the familiar ocean smell (it was right next to a little pond of seawater) and flopped down on my bed in our shared room. Percy hadn't changed my half of the room, nor his either. We just chilled out in our room, until Leo came in. He asked if he could speak to me in private, I said yes. I followed him outside and he started talking,
"Izzy, I really like you, as in like-like you."
"Leo, I-"
"Would you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, Leo!"
I flung my arms around his neck, and kissed him. He was a little shocked at first, but he regained his senses and kissed me back.

Alice's POV

We had followed Bella's scent to the airport, then we started asking people if they'd seen her. Her scent was still here, though it was about 7 hours old. I asked an old lady. I had the picture of Percy to show around, Edward told us all about him after he left Forks. The woman said that she'd seen him, along with a girl who was identical to him. I thought that it was strange that she said identical. Bella didn't have anybody identical to her, she and Percy are fraternal twins, not identical.
"Where did you see him?" I asked
"Oh well he and the girl were asking which way it was for the terminal 12, which was going to New York"
"Wait, why couldn't she read it? Bella loves reading!"
"I asked the same question, but she told me that she and her brother are dyslexic"
"Thank you!"
"Ok, bye bye now dearie"
I ran back to my family and told them what the lady told me. Before I had even fully finished the bit where Bella had told the woman that she was dyslexic, Edward had run off (at a human pace) to the ticket stand and booked 7 tickets to New York. We had already packed, so we just sat and waited for the plane.

We were allowed to board 10 minutes later. We found our seats and sat down. As soon as we were settled in, I went into a vision.

***** Vision *****
Bella was talking to a guy with tanned skin and curly brown hair. He looked like a Latino Christmas elf.  They were talking to each other and laughing. He looked nervous and asked her something, then she said something back to him and flung her arms around his neck. I wasn't prepared for what happened next, she kissed him and he kissed her back. It was passionate and unexpected. Or so I interpreted from the picture. He then grabbed her hand and they went back inside the cabin that was behind them. I didn't hear most of the conversation, but I heard snippets. It was definitely her voice, and I heard the names, Leo and Izzy. The vision didn't let me see the girl though, so I can't be sure that it definitely was her.
***** Vision Over *****
Edward gasped and started muttering to himself.
"No! No! No! She can't love somebody else! She's meant for me! She's my mate!!"
After a while of that, he broke down dry sobbing. I started looking through the last two visions that I had of her and was looking for anything that could give away her position. I suddenly spotted something that told me exactly where she was. A sign in the woods. Long Island Sound.