Marinette's New Life (Part 1)

As I said in the description if you haven't read Miraculous Mermaid you should probably read that first before reading anything in this book.

But if you don't care and you're all about that Thug life then by all means put on those shades and get ready for confusion cause you'll have no idea what's happening!

__________________________________

The sun kissed the ocean as it slowly made it's descent passed the water's horizon. Marinette, now a human girl walked along the sand with her newly given legs staring at the sun's reflection on the surface of the sea. It was an image she didn't get to see very often since she spent most of her life under the sea as a mermaid.

Being able to live on the surface was something she only thought was possible in her dreams and to think it took so much just to get to this moment. She had made a deal with a sea witch known as Hawkmoth, trading her voice for a chance to live on land. The only way the spell would become permanent was if she was able to get a kiss from the human prince Adrien.

Adrien..

Marinette fell for him the moment she saw him. The blue haired girl saved him from a sudden shipwreck and brought him to shore where they shared their first kiss. Her love for the prince grew with the time they spent together and he returned her feelings as well. With the help of their friends, Adrien saved her from Hawkmoth defeating the dark creature once and for all, but at the lost of a dear friend...

Marinette was turned back into a mermaid and for the next couple of weeks her and Adrien met at the shores everyday at sundown. They wanted to hold on to the possibility that they would be together again, but deep down they both knew for as long as they lived in different worlds, they could never be together.

Then an elderly man that Adrien and Marinette helped in the village appeared. Wanting to repay them for their kindness he gave Marinette a shell that would be able to turn her human, but only if she could find a human that would be willing to trade for her life under the sea. Nino, Adrien's most closest and trusted friend, stepped forward and gave up his life on the land to Marinette.

Everything seemed perfect, Marinette was living the life that she always dreamed of and she was living it with the love of her life. She would finally be able to live happy for the rest of her life....or so she thought.

"Marinette!" A voice desperately called after her, but she ignored it and proceeded to walk even faster than before. The voice called for her again. "Marinette please wait!"

The blunette looked back at her blonde pursuer with a slight glare. The prince was running towards her, following her footprints across the sand. Why was the love of her life also the person she was trying to get away from? Well the answer to that is simple...

She was mad at him.

Adrien finally caught up to the girl and gently touched her shoulder. "Marinette please don't run away from me." he pleaded. "I know you're upset, you have every right to be. I...should of told you about it sooner...."

~~~~

Earlier that morning, it was the day after Marinette permanently became human. It took her a minute, but she was able to re-adjust to walking on land. Everyone was so happy to see Marinette again, mainly Mylene who hugged the girl on sight and Alix who her a hug around the shoulder. Even Ivan cracked a smile and Nathalie was delighted to see the blunette again.