Marinette's New Life (Part 3)

It's been a long time since I worked on this story, but Im finally here.

Let's continue with Miraculous Mermaid!

_______________________________________

Mylene and Alix stared at each other confused, not sure how to respond to such a request then looked back at the blunette. It was an odd suggestion on their part, but they did have to remember that Marinette wasn't originally apart of their world.

"You want us to....teach you how to be human?" Mylene asked.

Marinette nodded. "If I want to become the perfect bride for Adrien first I need to learn how humans normally act, right?"

"Ha! Good luck with that." Alix snorted, "Most humans don't even know how to act like 'normal human beings' themselves."

Mylene shook her head at her pink haired friend and turned her attention back to Marinette. "Mari, I'm more than positive that Adrien loves you just the way you are, you don't have to change for him."

"The King doesn't think so..." The blunette responded sadly. "...he wants Adrien to marry another human, a noble no less, he feels she'd be a much better candidate for him as queen."

"What does he know?" Alix scoffed, "You're way more fun than some stuffy noble, there's no way Adrien would choose her over you."

"I know, but that's just the thing. Even as a mermaid I didn't have any royal status." Marinette explains, "Being with Adrien, staying by his side, means that one day I'll have to be by his side as Queen. How can I do that when I don't even know how to act like the people I'm supposed to be ruling?" She clasped her hands together and pleaded to her friends. "I love Adrien so much, please can you girls help me?"

Both girls gave each other another look, Alix sighed before nodding and Mylene turned back to Marinette.

"Okay Marinette..." Mylene started with a smile. "We'll help you."

Marinette grin brightly, before pulling the two of them in a crushing hug. "Thank you so much!"

Mylene returned the hug patting her back, while Alix began struggling to escape. "I can't breathe!"

~~~~~~~

Adrien was very worried about Marinette. All week he's been trying to spend time with her, but every time he'd go to ask, he either couldn't find her or she would come up with some excuse of why she couldn't go.

Like yesterday for instance, Adrien had found Marinette in the hallway after spending majority of the day searching for her once again. She was holding a book and was really drawned to whatever she was reading.

"Marinette!" He called out and proceeded to jog over to her.

Marinette tensed hearing his voice and quickly whipped around hiding the book behind her. "A...Adrien what are you doing here?"

"I've been looking all over for you Marinette." He took both of her hands in his. "I...wanted to take you on a picnic, just the two of us. I feel like I haven't gotten to see you all week so I want to take this time to be with you, we can have our picnic on the beach and watch the sunset, what do you say?"