Dramatic

Kim Seokjin

The well known Prince of your school. Everyone knew him, and everyone envied his smooth supple skin and plump pink lips. The epitome of perfection, the person every teacher and faculty member adored.

He was known by people outside your school as a celebrity, he did commercials and roles in TV dramas and he also did some full length operas.

As anyone can see he is full of emotion, but never once did he showed it to the public, only in TVs, sure he was cheery and always laughing but the dramatic, full of passion and heart-moving emotion was only reserved for you, his girlfriend.

Seokjin stood there speechless as he heard of what happened to you. Some guy of his group's underlings, Soobin, who was your classmate told him that you were sent to the infirmary.

He dashed to the infirmary, his face struck with sadness, that you'd only see in him when he was in television. People were whispered amongst themselves, because of his dramatic entrance towards the hallway.

Some even thought, there was a music video shooting going on as he ran towards the infirmary to visit his girl. You were laid on the bed thinking about the math test you weren't able to finish.

"Would they allow me to take it again?" You mumbled to yourself. You were deep in thought when you heard the loud bang of the doors opening accompanied by heavy panting that startled you.

My mom's gonna kill me, you thought.

"I'm gonna die, might as well kill myself" you said aloud, chuckling to yourself as you heard the shuffling of curtains of the infirmary.

"wHAT?" someone yelled, who you knew was Seokjin. "Seokjinnie" you squealed, getting off the bed, wearing your shoes.

He dramatically opened the curtains, and everything went slow motion, the way the curtains moved the way he ran towards, the way his face dazzled and his face bathed in the afternoon sun.

Seokjin, the god that you are.

"Hey, (Y/N)" he said calling your attention.

"Oh yeah?" You asked, looking back at him. Now you look at him properly, his face was drowned with worry and his eyes looked as tired as ever.

He sat on the chair available and laid his face on his arms as he hid himself on the blanket you've wrapped yourself with.

Soft whimpers were heard as you soothingly played with his hair. "Are you alright Seokjin?" You asked, as he perked up.

"Yeah, are you?" He asked, holding out his hand to feel your neck. He retreated his hand rushingly as he dramatically acted that your neck was on fire while he fanned and blowed at his hand.

Fucking cute crackhead, you thought as you smiled unconsciously.

"What even am I gonna do with a cutie like you?" He said so suddenly serious, it frightened you.

He held your hand, and rubbed it with his large thumbs. He looked down on the floor as if in deep thought when he suddenly kissed your forehead and ran away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" You said as you fought the blush that crept up your face.

"Soup! Making you soup! In the Cooking room! And yeah" he said as he ran away, as embarrassed as you are.

Once he closed the curtain, he saw the nurse awed at the conversation she just heard, and some juniors squealing about "Jin oppa so cute"

He suddenly switched his face into a serious one and walked out the infirmary as if it was his own runway.

Then running to the Home Economics Room to make you some hot soup.

+

"HoneyBunch SugarPlum SweetiePie" he said sweetly as he stared at your form as he shoved the tray to the desk beside you.

You acted asleep, you wanted to rest and you also kinda wanted to tease him.

"(Y/N), wake up dear" he said softly as he shook your arms, you shutting your eyes more tightly. He then knew you were awake.

"Oh, thee princess hath not yet awaken, thy kiss must be placed to waketh thy princesseth" he announced as he placed a kiss on your burning neck.

Your eyes opened as large as saucers and pushed him aside, he took the tray and placed it on you as you sat up.

"Mushroom soup!" You squealed as you remembered your childhood. And the times your parents looked after you

"I'm sorry, the ingredients were limited in there." He sighed as he started to grab the spoon and started to feed you.

"It's fine Seokjinnie," you said as the soup entered your mouth. You swallowed the hot soup that warmed your stomach. "What the hell is a princesseth" you asked him.

"The app where you pin ideas and stuff" he mumbled as he continued feeding you.

"Isn't that Pinterest?" You asked as you both laughed enjoying the remaining minutes before dismissal.