I

Jaemin's POV

Sigh why would they leave us to babysit the maknaes, why us. The rest of them left Hina and I to babysit the maknaes ,Jisung and Lami, while they go somewhere. Why couldnt they leave me with Jeno or Donghyuk.

I was on the couch, the maknaes watching tv on the floor, Hina was nowhere to be found. Talking about Hina, shes been acting weird lately, everybody knows that we have a confusing friendship, there are times we argue and then there are times were being so friendly, but then lately shes been ignoring me at times when i try to talk to her alone and she tries to avoid the topic of me when were all talking. Im getting so confused.

I felt a presence behind me and looked up, to find Hina smiling at me. She sat down beside me and looked at the two maknaes sleeping on each others shoulder, i guess they must have fell asleep. I looked ahead to the tv and continued watching the movie, which happened to be a horror film. I felt Hina shaking beside me as the killer killed the girl, i laughed quietly, shes too cute.

Yes i kinda like Hina but im sure she doesnt like me

I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me hugging her, she cuddled closer to me hiding her head in between my arm, i blushed at our close contact. A jump scare appeared on the screen and she screamed and hid her head in between my arm and body, i laughed at her, the movie isnt even scary, she started hitting me as I continued laughing at her.

The movie finished and i switched the channel to a cartoon channel that happened to be showing our childhood cartoon. Hina lifted her head and started watching the cartoon smiling. Her smile really melts my heart.

I felt someone moving below me and saw Jisung and Lami awake.

"Hyung can you not show so much PDA" Jisung said

Hina and I blushed at what our maknae said

"Yah Jisung where did you learn those words"

"Mark Hyung" He said innocently

I swear Im killing that hyung when he gets back.

Hina sighed as she looked at her phone.

"Lami, Jisung, why dont you guys get your sleeping bags and set it up already, were having a sleepover again tonight" Hina said

The girls leave a pair of pyjamas and their sleeping bags at our dorm because we have sleepovers regularly, us Dreamies and the girls. We still find it weird that they allow us to do these, maybe its because they trust Mark Hyung and Koeun unnie who happened to be dating or maybe its because were going to do it nevertheless.

Apparently as i was spacing out Hina already got hers and my sleeping bag and was getting snacks in the kitchen with Lami. I decided to talk to Jisung while the girls are preparing the snacks while we wait for the others.

"So Jisung how are you and Lami" Jisung blushed at my question.

I continued

"You guys fell asleep on each other you know" I said and he blushed even redder

"Yah Hyung" Jisung said as the girls came in with some snacks

"Jaemin stop harassing the poor boy, you know he learned everything from you guys right" Hina said

Lami and Jisung laughed at me and i glared at Hina before chuckling.

"Why dont we play some board games" Lami said

I volunteered to get the games with Hina. We stood up and went inside the room, the games were on the top shelf, Hina tried jumping to get it, i laughed at her before grabbing her by the waist and lifting her up to grab the games. I blushed at the bare skin contact we had and tried to look at anything but her.