Chapter 3:Meeting You

Sorry if I was super absent for a while. I had a problem with my family so I couldn't be active for a long time. But I'll try even though I'm very busy.

Shadow wakes up with a yawn and a big headache. He sees his surroundings of cotton balls and sweets in jars. He sees that someone left him a note beside his bed. Wait? Oh now he knows he is in the nurse office he guesses? He picks up the note and reads it:

I told principle celestia what you did for pinkie, she was glad that you saved her and a little worried that you got hurt when you fainted. But the nurse check and you didn't have no injuries on you. Well the principle says that you can have the day off until you get better. It's lucky that you don't get to have homework hehe. Anyway stay safe and see you tomorrow!!
Flash sentry,

Shadow folds the paper and put it in his pocket. He checks the clock on the wall to see that school was about to end.
"Jeez finally." Shadow sighs."Now I can rest and know why I'm hear."
He then hears a knock from the door. It opens to reveal a pink hair girl that has a teddy bear wrap around her arms.
"Yay your awake!" She says."Thank goodness! I was gonna check you early but the nurse said I should wait till after school,but I thought you would be gone till that time."
Shadow looks at her. It she the one I saved in the gym? He thought.
"Oh! I forgot to say." She lays the bear down. "I'm..sorry." She said calmly.
Shadow raise a brow. "For what?" Pinkie looks at him confused. "For your safety of course dummy!!! You fainted after you saved me and I got so worried. Flash had to carry you to the nurse's office. Principal Celestia had to make sure everyone leaved and me and flash were worried!! Luckily you were okay but I still felt guilty for your cause and I'm so so sorry!!" She was crying tears and shadow didn't know what to do.
"It's f-fine really!!" Shadow tries to calm her,but he noticed how her hair went from fluffy pink hair to straight dark pink hair. He didn't let that bother him."Look I can't handle these kind of situations,bitumen telling you that I'm alright. I just hope that your alright. You don't need to worry about me."
Pinkie pie looks straight up at him with still tears in her eyes,but she looked a little mad.
"Why shouldn't I?! What are you stupid?! I can't just not worry for you!!"

Then it hit him in his mind.

"Shadow..how could I not worry for you?! I can't help it!!"

"Hey you okay?" Pinkie said while reaching for his shoulder.
But shadow puts his hand on her shoulder first and stares at her eyes.
Blue...blue sky eyes.
"I'm going to be okay. It's fine just as long as your okay."
Pinkie then smiles a bit.
(Knock knock)
The door opens to reveal the nurse with a notebook.
"Oh? Your still here pinkie?" The nurse asked.
"Yeah sorry...what time is it?" Pinkie replies.
"Um...well..school just finished 10 minutes ago?"
Shadow and pinkie both looked surprised.
"OMG I GOTTA GET HOME!!!!" Pinkie them runs out,leaving shadow behind.
"You going as well?" The nurse asked him.
"Y-yeah sorry." Shadow stands up and walks out.
"Try to be careful next time."
"Yeah...okay." He says leaving the school building.
He checks his pockets only to reveal his phone,some gold coins from his last mission, and a black ring that a person once gave him. The person said it was special and only used for the strongest creatures.
"Maybe I should get a room at a motel?" Shadow said.
He founded a motel but didn't like the rooms so he only got two nights until he can find another place to live. While he rested on the bed,he thought about the memory he just had with the pink hair girl.
That was the second time he heard M-.......
He was afraid to think her name again.
But how was that he had a memory of her in a different time.
He was tired so he just went to sleep.

"Shadow please...why are you angry at me?" The little girl asked the hedgehog while his door was closed.
"I'm not mad I'm just...I just think that you shouldn't be near me cause of your grandfather-"
"Did grandfather said something mean again?"
".......kind of?"
The girl sighs laying near the door.
"He is just trying to protect me,but he knows that's your job not his. His job is to try to cure me as best as he could."
The hedgehog opens the door and looks at her.
"You really are great at changing my mind are you?"
The girl laughs. " Well I know you more right?"
The hedgehog smiles."yeah you do... Thank you Maria."

Finally finished this chapter. Now I can focus on my slow life.
Hope this was good and will try to finish the other chapter.
Okay thanks!!!