The discovery

The next day Jen wakes up to see loads of boxes in her room, and plain walls it only takes a second to remember she had moved house to a cute little cottage. When she had fully awoke she was treated by the smell of her mums homemade blueberry pancakes "mmmm" Jen said. She rushed downstairs and sat at the new table it was weird because she wasn't sitting at the glass table she was used to she was sitting at a wooden table with old chairs that weren't as comfy as the cushioned chairs they had at home.whilst she was sitting there her mum gave her a plait of 3 fat pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup. Yum!

 When she had finished she  went upstairs and got changed into her purple sparkly crop top and silver leggings. Then she started to unpack her boxes starting with her posters and pictures for the walls and windows, then onto her clothes that she put in her wardrobe this wardrobe is smaller than her old one but everything fit non the less. 

She went back downstairs and her mum said she could go look outside and see what there is around  the neighbourhood. Jen thought she would get bored and instead said she will help in the house so her mum set her to work in the garden digging up weeds and planting fruit and veg. Jen had just finished getting the weeds up in the back when she noticed a fence it seemed to lead to a forest it was getting late so she decided to explore tomorrow if her mum let her it looked like she flu!d have loads of  adventures in their.

When she went in she found tea on the table pizza and chips simple but delicious it was nearly 9.00pm so got changed and got in bed she fell asleep almost straight away and her mum didn't even get chance say night Jen started to dream about what was behind the gate...

We'll here more about Jen and the gate and see what that dream is about but for know that's  it hope  you stay to read another chapter and if you have any ideas drop a comment!!😃😃