O N E ;

—> AS THE SUN slowly began to rise, Pamela groaned slightly upon hearing her alarm clock go off

She sat up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, before quickly remembering it was the first day of her new school.

"Oh..." She sighed, biting the inside of her cheek as she looked around her room.

'I better get ready then' she thought, tiredly getting out of her bed and walking over to her wardrobe.

Pamela already had the perfect idea of what she would wear; she was a 'fashion geek'. So she carefully looked through her piles upon piles of clothes, hoping to find her beloved emerald-ish skirt.

"Aha!" She grinned, quickly spotting it and gently picking it up. Pamela placed it on her bed, now going to find her red off-the-shoulder crop top.

—•—

After getting a shower, she wrapped the towel around her body tightly, making sure it wouldn't slip.

She walked out of the bathroom, going back into her room and going over to her very 'aged' vanity. It was better than nothing.

The redhead let out a loud gasp as she looked in the mirror, spotting two spots on her face. One was on her cheek, where the other was on the side of her nose. The heat of the shower must've brought them out.

Biting her lip, she fumbled around in her makeup bag. It could easily be fixed with makeup.

"Finally..." she mumbled, grabbing her foundation and beginning to do her usual makeup routine.

It only took her around 10-15 minutes to do her makeup, she didn't put a lot on like the 'other girls'.

—•—

As she looked in the mirror, she grinned proudly to herself. Pamela had always had some pride in her looks, it was clear why.

"Come on, if you want to be early!" Pamela heard her mother shout from downstairs, making her roll her eyes.

"Give me one second!" She shouted back, shoving everything in her bag quickly and putting on her small heeled ankle boots.

Then she quickly made her way downstairs, grabbing a banana on the way out of the house.

"Sorry mother, you know how I am with my appearance." Pamela chuckled softly, getting into her mothers car.

"Yes, yes. Of course, dear." Her mother, Angela, rolled her eyes playfully before looking in the rear-view mirror at Pamela's older brother.

"Jackson, please take those... head thingy's off." Angela scolded, leaning over into the backseat and taking them off his head.

"Mom!" He exclaimed, snatching the headphones back and letting out a small growl. "You could've just asked."

"Yes, but you wouldn't have heard her, would you?" Pamela piped in, turning around and looking at her brother.

"Whatever..." he mumbled, putting his headphones back on and looking out the window.

"He'll never learn." Angela tutted, shaking her head in disapproval.

—•—

"Ahh, here we are." Pamela's mother smiled, looking over at her daughter.

"Yes, sadly." Pamela frowned, biting her lower lip. It was a horrible habit she had.

"What's gotten into you? Jeez... you were all like 'I can't wait to go and make new friends, yay' and shit." Jackson laughed, impersonating his sister, sarcastically.

"Oh shove off!" She scoffed, leaning over and slapping him on the arm.

"That's enough, you two. And watch your language, mister." Angela said, giving them both a cold, but stern, look.

Jackson sighed, grabbing his bag and getting out of the car without a goodbye.

"Bye then." Their mother also sighed, looking over at Pamela.

"Cya later, mom." Pamela mumbled, kissing her mother on the cheek before getting out of the car.

"Have a good day!" She shouted back at her daughter, as any normal mother would.

"Mhm, yeah yeah..." Pamela mumbled again, walking around the car and over to the school.

—•—

A/N; sorry for my bad grammar, argh. There is more to come, so don't worry!

Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd give me feedback!

xxxx