1. Scott x Reader: Emergency

Y/N POV

Tonight was quiet, my parents were out for the weekend.
It was Friday evening and I was in my room studying for Monday's exam. Scott would come by after his detention.

All of sudden I heard noises coming from downstairs. Getting out of my room I silently checked if anyone was here until I saw the shadow of a man. Fear settled in the pit of my stomach. I ran back in my room and his in my closet, calling Scott.

SCOTT POV

I was at school with Stiles in detention until 8 pm.
Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out, see who is calling. I excused myself despite the Coach's protest.

"Hey, sweetheart" I answered, however.

"S-Scott..." she said, he breath is labored, I can tell she is panicked.

"Y/N, What's wrong?" I asked, getting anxious.
"There... There is someone in the house... I'm scared, Scott... I'm alone, I hid in the closet... please help me" she cried.
"It's gonna be okay babe, I'm coming, stay hidden, I'll stay on the phone!" I told her.
"I'm sorry Coach, but it's an emergency, I have to go. Stiles, we're gonna need your car" I explained, and Stiles and myself ran out of the classroom before the Coach could stop us.

We rushed to the parking lot, went into the car and drove to her house.
On the other end of the line, I could her Y/N trying to calm and quiet. But soon I heard a commotion and screaming.

"Aaah! NO! Please!" she begged, still crying.
"Stiles drive faster! And call your father!" I roared in anger.

At Y/N distress I could feel my blood starting to boil in anger, I'm sure my eyes are glowing by now. I swear I'm gonna kill whoever is hurting her.

Finally, we reached her house, the door was open. Getting out of the jeep in a hurry, I ran to her bedroom, only to find her on the floor, unconscious. I rushed to her, cradling her into my arms, trying to wake her up and checking for any injuries. She had bruises and little blood was coming out of her nose.

"Y/N... wake up sweetheart... please" I begged, caressing her cheek. After a few minutes, she jolted awake in fear.
"Shhh, it's me, you're okay. I'm here now" I said.

A minute later, Sheriff Stilinski arrived with some police officers. Stiles suggested his father that it would be better for Y/N to make her statement tomorrow after a good night of sleep, which he agreed to but only after the medics checked her.

Once everyone left, I scooped her up in my arms and lifted her off the chair she was sitting on, brought her back in her room, so we could lay down on the bed. Feeling that she was still shaken up I stroked her hair and said "Sometimes humans are worst than supernaturals creature. But I'm here and I'll always protect you" and kissed her forehead.

An hour later, Y/N finally fell asleep in my arms and I soon drifted to sleep too.

THE MORNING AFTER/THIRD POV

After breakfast, Stiles picked Y/N and I up to drive her to the police station so she could make her statement.
Y/N, was disappointed that Scott wouldn't go with her but he promised her he would be here to pick her up from the station, and with that promise, he drove off on his motorcycle.

Scott indeed stood up to his promise, just as Y/N finished her statement, Scott entered the police station dragging the unconscious thief of last night.