chapter 1

It all started on a night, bright but dark enough to conceal two adult deers ,behind the fence of trees shielding away the river which flowed obediently on its on its part trying to keep peace with the trees. As if to monitor the forest, the moon shone in its full shape ,in perfection of the night ,the gazing stars shunned the noisy toads,who hopped into the muddy waters in retreat. In this beautiful but silent night the deers made love.This is my first time charles she sniffed his nose ,feeling a little nervous,also mine riana.
The next morning was' t bad,  actually it was perfect . The gentle morning sun sponsoring the brightness of the day ,the river, now moving in a fast and steady pace with much excitement and the small fishes jumping out of the water , landing with a splash ,they were all trying to catch up with the birds flying up high in the sky ,who had left their nest homes early in the morning to fly to an unknown destination in attempt to sort out their livelihoods for the day.
Across the steap shore of the stream, was a dark green grassy field where the tall grasses proved to be well fed by the periodic contributions of manure supplied by the animal neighbors. In stragetic positions, flowers stood elegantly under the protective shade of the tall body guards ,the trees, who seem to never complain when ever the sun gets angry.
Amongst all this, Charles ran like a guy who forgot to pick up his girl for a date. Although he is now a grown male he still had some of his teenage behaviours in him. Behind the tallest trees in the forest where a group of teen rabits who were discussing on how to escape from being punished by their mom. They had gone to the forest local club for a night party and taking too much wine leaves . Their youngest brother, who only took carrot juice had left them alone ,when they were too drunk to walk and decided to save himself but unfortunately,his right foot was caught in a hunter's trap ,after struggling for awhile he fainted cause he had lost much blood.
Hey! Hairy, how do we escape being grounded for the next two weeks, you know we can't afford to miss carita's birthday party .
Is that what you can think of now ,no wonder you were named taily, your senses are locked deep in your bombom.
Let's all stop arguing now, this matter does not call for an argument,heady noted,trying to control the two other brothers and at the same time thinkingof a solution to their problem. It took them thirty minutes to help their brother out of the trap and now he seems to be regaining consciousness .
Where am I? Heady ,taily ,hairy are you there.
Of course we are here you moron ! ,even without taking wine leaves (alcohol) you couldn't differenciate a log from a trap ,mom should have taken you to the eye center hairy lamented ,
much like to the blind rabbit refugees. taily added .
Calm everyone, this doesn't call for abuses . Heady said, as usual.
Taily suggested they call the ambulance but hairy totally disagreed and Heady suddenly suggested that their injured brother should be carried to the nearby first aid clinic which is just a few tree counts away.
You back him Taily.
No you back him hairy.
'STOP ,THE BOTE OF YOU' . Heady shoted,now seeming a little angry but not too disappointed.
Get on Smally ,as he bent to let his little brother climb on his back,all this while smally was too weak to talk.