#6 Who's left in this world

Hello everyone!!! I'm beginning school soon so I may not update as often as I normally do ( I don't update that much anyways >.<).

Natalie POV (this is new)

Mama, uncle Petrio and I were walking back from visiting my father, when we saw a group of people surrounding something with a face of shock, gasping every once in a while and then I heard it, I heard a faint "Natalie" I looked around and saw no one speaking to me. Mama and uncle Petrio were both trying to ignore what was happening by walking faster but both seemed deep in thought. Then I heard it again "Natalie" I snapped my head towards the crowd but once again no one was facing me looking at me most not noticing that I was even there. Then I relized it, I may be seven but I'm smarter than most kids my age. So I tried to replie through my mind "Hello?"

"Hello child"

"Who are you"

"I'm your mother"

"W-what, no your not she left me years ago"

"I never wanted to leave you it was for your safety they were after me for being a mutant so I left you with the Maxomoff's and ran, I came back to check on you and got into this problem"

"W-what"

I looked around then darted into the crowd not looking back once. I squeezed through the small gaps between people in till I was in front, and there I saw it my biological mother getting beaten to death by these people. I looked and the word on there weapons and vests but it had a word I never learn nor have I ever seen it in my English books. A moment later I felt a light grip and someone pulling my into them, I was about to attack when I realized it was just mama.  We watched in horror as my real mother was beaten to death buy these men after about  maybe 15 minutes they left my mother in the blood red dirt and left along with with the Skovian citizens. As soon as everyone was gone I rushed over to her body and placed her bloody head on my lap.
I looked up and saw mama and uncle Petiro staring at me, "this my real mother, she told me in my mind" they both look at me in shock. But I ignore them I looked down at my mother  and checked for a pulse just like how uncle Petiro taught me. She was alive, but would last long, I stood up, bent down and wrapped my arms around her stomach and
Attempted at pulling her out of the blood and to a hospital. But due to being only seven I struggled. Mom and Petiro walked over to me and began helping me drag my mother but as soon as it began mother raised her had and muttered a soft "no" so we stopped and grabbed my hands and pulled me down. She spoke in a soft cracked voice "You will become a very powerful girl and you must learn to use it for good I'm not gonna be here for you so in stead I'm going to give you a head start, but use this information wisely, and remember I love you." And that was the last thing I heard as her and glowed white and everything went black.
           I opened my eyes to see a woman who was my mom I could tell because of her unique silver eyes like mine, she was having dinner with a man and holding a baby, they were talking and having a good dinner. I sat next to the couple on the ground and sat their for a few moments until I heard a loud bang, and then the meaning of me being here began to unfold.
      My mother had sent me to watch my past and find out how my father died without wasting her last breath mourning about her deceased husband.
      I watched intently not wanting to miss a single detail yet also wanting to turn and look away not want to see my father die. 6 men raided the house and gathered around the man or other wise known to me my father. They trapped him and began demanding for answers, of a guy named the Winter Soldier. What a weird name. He refused to speak and screamed at my mother to run, she nodded her head hesitating for a moment before tightening her grip on the baby and running out of the house.
        I watched her run away debating if I should run after her or stay. Then I heard it, it was a loud bang. I quickly turned around and watched as my father fell and landed with a loud thud on the ground.
      "Well this Stark tech works pretty well,"
  "Yeah I guess, wished it had more of an exciting blast. You know"
"Yeah yeah John we get it"
The men began talking as they left my fathers body on the dark splintered wood. I stood there in shock wanting to go back to 20 minutes earlier when we were all around the table and I could just Listen to them chat about little things. But I couldn't. Then all of a sudden I became black again. This time instead of my biological mother I saw mom the one who cared for me and comforted me and cooked for me. She was standing in front of something or someone. His face was blurred and the only thing clear was mom. She looked at the thing and said " I looked in your head and saw annihilation."
"Look again"
Mom said nothing as mumbled voices in the background started talking then I faded out and everything went black.
      I woke up and I was in bed I got up and walked to the couch and saw mama and Uncle Petiro. They looked up happy to see I was awake. I looked around and saw no sign of my biological mother. My head fell and my eyes began to water.
"She's gone, isn't she,"
"She's in a better place"
Mama replied. I sat down on her lap and hugged her as I silently cried.

Wanda POV
       I held my arms close around Natalie. She made me worry with fear after she collapsed.
Flash Back

Natalie and her mother were talking and all do a sudden she collapsed. I quickly ran over and I asked what had happened to her "she's in a vision sleep, I sent her there for a reason. She will be fine she should wake up in a hour or two." She then coughed up some blood and looked at me "you are her mama may not be her mother but her mama. You are the one who cared for her and I'm thankful for that. You have kindness in your heart, keep it. It will do good. Please take care of my baby. I know I can trust you, I won't be here much longer so can you tell Natalie that I love her and that she will always be my baby."
        I nodded tears brimming my face but I quickly wiped them away. She closed her eyes and took one last breath and it's as if I could almost feel her soul leave her body and go up into the sky to explore.

Flash back over

I looked up to Petiro and nodded. Earlier we had gotten an offer for a experiment. We said we would think about it. I think it's time we
Join.

Word count 1273

Gosh that took a long time anyway sorry for the delay I just started school and couple of weeks ago and couldn't find time to write. But thanks for waiting!