Squints!

A/N        

      Okay so this is a One shot I wrote using one of my ocs,I was bored so I figured why not write a fan fiction between the two of them.

Samantha Quentin Hall had been hanging out with the boys from the sandlot for a while now,and today they were going to the pool. Often the girl would just wear a pair of shorts and a shirt,but this year her parents had actually bought their young 13 year old daughter a swimsuit. However that swimsuit was a bikini,and she was going to be hanging out with a bunch of guys. She shrugged running out of her house with her towel and bathing suit in a bag. She smiled as she saw Squints coming out of his house,"Yo Squints!" She yelled causing the boys to snap his head up and come walking in her direction. Her cheeks subtly glowed a soft pink,her stomach felt as if it was made of butterflies,she couldn't believe she had fallen for her best friend. To her these feelings were all new,but she tried to keep them at bay and ignore them. "Hey Sam!" Squints said as walked up beside her,his face lit up with a bright grin. Her feet fell in step with his, walking in unison. Her bag and arms swung at her side. Suddenly she felt her hand brush up against Squints and blushed as the boy grabbed ahold of her hand,interlocking their fingers. She looked over to see him blushing and smirking brightly. She giggled slightly before speaking,"Oh so this is happening." She said laughing lightly as he joined in their fit of laughter. Squints took a deep breath as if preparing himself for something. "But Samantha,honestly I truly like you." His words shocked the female enormously. "Y-you do?" She asked hesitantly. He nodded as the girl slowly set down her bag and turned to face him. She took her hands and gently cupped his face, moving her lips steadily towards his. She felt his hands slip around her waist just as their lips connected. Her eyes slipped shut as she melted into the kiss, after a bit they pulled apart from one another. "Hey maybe we should do this more often." Squints said as Samantha swatted his arm briskly and picked up her bag as the two continued walking hand in hand.