at dalton

Rachel stomped through the halls of dalton she knew the warblers were done practicing at this time she went into the music room sure enough Sebastian was alone cleaning up papers. She closed the door and locked it Sebastian turned and saw her he smiled. He saw a dark look in her eyes she ran to him. "Baby what..... She grabbed his tie and pulled him into a kiss her kissed back soon she shoved him onto the floor on his back she yanked open his pants and boxers freeing his erection she moved her panties aside and lowered herself onto it she moved up and down on him hard. "Ahhh ahhh ah fuck babe stop it or I'm going to..... "I want u to Sebastian im coming too. He grabbed her hips and began slamming up into her hard she screamed and came he groaned and spilled into her. She kissed him again. Sebastian sat up and hugged her to him. "I missed u all day Streisand. "I missed u too I had a long bad day. "Well I've hoped our hot little tryst helped ease your bad day you being in control was super hot by the way baby. "Mmm it was why don't we go to your dorm and play some more she said batting her eyelashes. "Hell yes let's go now. "Sure but we should probably get dressed first. "Oh yeah um right.