8- Our goodbye

When this starts it will be after school at y/n house and the girls are going to pick them up.
Enjoy
Start music

Y/n pov
I slipped into my Halloween costume and went to my bathroom to put on matching makeup.
I heard a knock on my door and I opened it.
Danny had her hair tangled and her face was pale. "M-mom wants you. I can't go to the party" she said and ran to her room.

I went downstairs to my mom. "Danny is sick" she said simply. "Sit down" mom said and I sat down. "Listen y/n, I got a job offer in a different city and we will be leaving on Sunday"
She finished and I stood up. "What!? WE CANT!!" I said. My mother stood up and took my hand. "I know it m-" she started and I jerked my hands away from her.

"You don't know a thing mom! I love my friends! I love this school! I've been at this school since freshman year! I can't leave! Not when I'm about to graduate in the spring!" I said and she shushed me. "I don't care! I've already taken the job. Now go party with your friends" I looked at her and ran outside.

I saw Aphmaus moms car and I got in. "Y/n? What's wrong" Katelyn asked "m-m-my mom is making me move school" I said and bursted our in tears.

Kc hugged me "shhh, y/n~Chan will always be welcomed to visit. Kawaii chan hates to see you sad" Kc said. I smiled and calmed down.
Aphmau handed me a rag and I cleaned my makeup off. "I like your natural look better y/n" Aph said as we pulled up to the school.

We all got out of the car and walked inside.
I looked around awkwardly and the girls ran off.

I walked down the hall and got pulled into a closet. "Hey! What the h-" it was gene who pulled me in. "Hey!" Gene said. "Gene I need to talk to you outside" I said quickly and he opened the closet. We got out and I sighed as we got outside.

"Hey y/n you look like an angel" he said trying to be smooth. I laughed "yes gene I'm and angel. "Oh heh I didn't see your costume" he said and looked at it. He pointed to his devil horns "I'm a devil" he smirked.

"Yes you are" I whispered "what?" He asked
"Nothing" I smirked then frowned.
"What's wrong?" He asked tilting my chin to look at him. "My mom got a job offer and took it without thinking about me or Danny's life.
I have to move on Sunday because of my stupid mom! I've never gotten to tell you that I like you!" I finished almost in tears.

Gene looked at me "You are moving? You like me?" He asked and I stared at him in the eyes. "Yes, gene! I like you a lot and I can't believe i haven't noticed how much I like you until now!" I said and started to cry "and now I have to move away from you and everything here!" I said and he stopped me from speaking. "I like you too." He said and we stared at eachother.

Gene POV

I saw a blush on her face and my face began burn up.

Y/n pov

Gene grabbed my face and slowly put his lips on mine. I was in shock for a moment but kissed him back. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kept his hands on my back.  I heard clapping and we pulled away quickly. I turn around "APHMAU!" I scream. Aphmau giggles and sits down on the grass. Katelyn and Kc were also there. I grabbed genes hand and made him sit down with Me and everyone else.

"What are we going to do about me moving."
I asked and Aphmau perked up "gene could visit you thanksgiving break and Christmas break." She said and I shook my head "I always travel on those breaks.

"Spring break?" Katelyn wondered.
I shook my head "I want to graduate along side you. Why does my mom have to be so unfair!" I said looking at gene. "I could visit you in the summer" he offered and I shook my head "we should wait until college" I said and he nodded "good idea." He said quietly.

After awhile everyone went inside and me and gene stood up. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm sorry" I said and I felt him shake his head. "Don't be. I'll help you pack Saturday and Sunday" he said and I felt him smile. "Thankyou" I said and I heard a honk.

I look over and see my mom."that's my mom" I whisper. I smirk and I look up at him and see him smirking. "Thinking what I'm thinking?" He asks and I nod. He kisses me again and then we pull apart and hug one final time.

I step away and my mom honks madly.
I walk to my car and she stares at me. "We are leaving first thing tomorrow!" She says and I stare at her "what! Why?!" I ask and she says nothing.

Well then.
I hope you all enjoyed this and don't see this as a final.
Just a hint~
College will be a sequel
:3
Til next time
~kitty❤️