*1

Z I D E N

"Zi! Zi'den!" He rolled over in his bed rolling his eyes and sighing before getting up and opening his room door that he shared with his cousin Joel.

Zi'den walked into the kitchen." Yeah Ma?" He asked with annoyance laced in his voice.

Nana Jones ignored this tone and pulled out her credit card." Go to the store for me and get some groceries, you can take the car but take your cousin." Zi'den perked up.

"Can I stop by Auntie Sabrina house before I come back home?" He asked while grabbing both the keys and card.

"I guess but Papa taking me too work tonight so y'all can stay out but not too late Zi'." Zi'den nodded and placed a kiss on his grandma cheek. He then went into the room he shared with Joel.

"Get dress we going to the projects." Zi'den ordered and Joel did just that, he went into the bathroom and changed.

"Ma letting you hold the whip?" Joel asked surprised. The week before Zi'den got in trouble for joyriding and spent the night in jail, Mama Jones teared into his ass and when Papa got off from work he did too.

"Yeah so come on." Zi'den put his silky on his waves, slipped his feet's into his Air money and they left out the house.

A H ' M I Y A H

"You's a lying ass nigga Tony!! Neeko babymomma said she seen you with that bitch and you gon' sit up here and lie too me!!" Ah'Miyah turned the volume down and listened.

"Bitch if I tell you again I wasn't with a bitch imma smack the shit outta you." Tony threatened.

"Do it." Ah'Miyah scrunched up her face because her mother knew he would but she always tested him. Next thing Miyah heard was banging and the cries of her younger siblings. She got up and went into the living room.

"Go put y'all shoes on we going to the store." She said while going back into her room. Miyah slide on her Pink slides that her cousin brought her for her birthday and grabbed her houses keys and phone. When she walked back into the living room her nine year old sister Vanessa and eleven year old brother Tristian were standing by the door.

"Come on y'all." They started walking out the house and Ah'Miyah spotted Tony's wallet on the counter, she took a twenty four dollars and walked away.

"What y'all wanna do?"

Tristian looked around." Can we get something from the candy lady?" Miyah rolled her eyes because she hated going into the projects especially too the Hood candy lady house. All the broke niggas hung out there.

"She got roaches and I know you see em twerking on her furniture." Vanessa said while looking over at her brother. Miyah couldn't hold in her laugh, her sister was just like her and she couldn't deny it.

"Nessa that's not nice." Ah'Miyah said in between laughs.

"Yeah and momma said we can get chips and close things from her but not hot sausages or pickled eggs."

"Roaches eat through things all the time." She said nonchalantly.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" Ah'Miyah yelled out laughing.