Mostly Human

Two days, thats how long it had been since the boys had brought you back to the bunker and locked you in the old supply room inside a devils trap. They each made sure to give you doses of blood regularly. Sam did most of the injections, it hurt Dean beyond imagine to see you like that. Every time he was in the room you would smirk and try to mess with his head, just like today. He had just finished pulling out the needle and putting away the used syringe. "Dean, you know we never really talk much during these little visits. Hows life topside? You and Samuel kill any innocent monsters lately? Or perhaps get any innocent humans killed?" The way his shoulders tensed up signaled you had hit a soft spot.

He finished putting everything away and began walking towards the door. "Oh come on don't take it personally! Even before the mark I always knew you were a screw up." Dean froze just before he reached the door, he didn't turn around but you knew he was listening. "Everyone you love gets killed, all because you can't keep them safe. Dear old daddy, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, the list goes on! And to think you actually believed I loved you too!" At that he turned around, his best bitch face on but the obvious pain in his eyes would have broken your heart if you still cared.

"Oh no Dean, you really believed that didn't you?" you grinned and tilted your head to the side. "I only took the mark for the power, I never gave a damn about you. I'm a better hunter anyway, and I welcome the bloodlust. Loving you would only have gotten me killed." Not wanting to hear anymore Dean stormed out and slammed the door. He made it a few steps down the hall before he lost it. Stopping, he turned his back to the wall and leaned against it. He couldn't stop the tears that fell and leaned down to put his hands on his knees.

After a minute he stood up wiping his face, he reminded himself that the creature in that room wasn't you. It wasn't the woman he knew and he was more determined than ever to get you back. Maybe what you said was true, but this time he was going to save the one he loved.

Making his way to the kitchen he found Sam sitting at the table, a half eaten sandwhich sitting untouched beside him and his eyes glued to his laptop. Looking up Sam noticed his brothers eyes and beaten posture. "I take it you just gave her another dose?" Dean nodded and walked straight to the fridge to grab a beer. Opening the bottle he had just brought it to his lips when the power cut out. The bunkers emergency lights flashed, Sam and Dean looked at each other and both drew their guns.

Making thier way carefully out of the kitchen and into the hall they couldn't see anything. "Sam, she couldn't have gotten out, right?" Sam looked unsure, "I don't know Dean. But we need to find out." Keeping an eye on their surroundings they made their way to the supply room and noticed the door was open. Looking inside they saw the empty chair you once occupied. Dean dropped his gun down to his side, his other hand coming up to run through his hair. "Dammit!"

Sam walked into the room and examined the cuffs you had been wearing. "Dean, she picked the lock. And it looks like she just walked out of the room." Dean was only half paying attention as he kept watching left and right in the hall. "Yeah, now we got a damn demon on the loose Sam, what does it matter how she got out?" Sam just shook his head and looked at his brother, hope evident in his eyes. "Dean, the devils trap would only work on a demon. The only way Y/N would have been able to leave, is if she is human. Or at least, mostly human." This caught Deans attention, for the first time since this all began he felt that familiar pull of hoping everything would work out.

"Okay then, we need to find her and restrain her. We've come this far Sammy, we can't stop now." 

Sam nodded, "Obviously shes somewhere in the bunker, chances are shes gonna try and kill us Dean. This isn't gonna be easy." Dean shot his brother a small smile, "When has anything we do been easy? Lets go." He brought his gun back up and stepped back into the hall. Signaling Sam to go right, he went left.

You had decided to give the boys a bit of payback for the last few days. Being tied to a chair and poked with needles was NOT your idea of a good time. Cutting the power to the bunker you knew they would come looking for you. This is gonna be fun, you thought. After a few minutes the power came back on, you grinned knowing the guys were closing in. When they had first taken you Castiel had removed the first blade from your possession and hidden it somewhere. You couldn't feel it nearby so you assumed he hid is somewhere far away. Thats okay, you could still have some fun in other ways and find it later.

Making your way down the hall you stopped when you noticed something. Turning to your right you saw the fire alarm and right beside it in a pretty glass case was an axe. Smiling you hit the glass with your elbow and grabbed the weapon. "Come on out boys, lets have a little fun!"

Walking forward you found yourself in the library, "You know I never was really good at hide and seek, too impatient." Sam walked around the corner then, gun raised. "Y/N, let me help you. You walked out of that devils trap, it means the treatments are working. We're so close, just let us finish what we started."

You stuck out your bottom lip, pouting like someone had insulted you. "Sammy, don't you like me just the way I am? Careful or you might hurt my feelings." You noticed Sams eyes flick to something behind you, moving to your left you narrowly missed Dean trying to hit you with the butt of his pistol. Swinging around full circle you kicked him and sent his body flying into a bookcase.

"DEAN!"

Sam tried to run forward but you jumped in front of him, "You've been a bad boy Sammy, you hurt me. Now i'm gonna have to hurt you." Your eyes turned black and you swung the axe at him. Jumping back just enough to be out of reach Sam tried to tackle you when your swing went wide. Once on the floor he tried to restrain your arms and legs but you still had some of your demon strength and pushed him off of you. Rolling over until you were straddling him you delivered three quick punches to his face stunning him. Jumping to your feet you noticed the axe laying a few feet to your right and moved towards it.

Apparently you didn't kick Dean hard enough, he walked forward to stand in between you and the axe. "Y/N, stop this. I don't want to hurt you." You noticed the blood running from his nose. "Oh but Dean, I want to hurt you." You swung at him but he dodged, bringing his fist up and landing a right hook into your jaw. Getting angry you lunged at him, you gripped his throat in both your hands and began squeezing, backing him up into the now broken bookcase. You watched as the light began to fade from his eyes as he continued to try and break free. Taking him by surpise you headbutted him. Dropping him to the floor you walked back over to your weapon of choice and picked it up.

"Well boys, its been a blast catching up. But the partys over," you took a few steps forward until you were standing in front of Dean, staring down at him. "See you in Hell Dean."

Before you could raise the axe someone came up behind you and wrapped thier arms around your body in an iron grip, trapping your arms against your body. You growled loudly at being held down and tried to escape by kicking out. Seeing as Dean and Sam were currently both in front of you Castiel had to be the one who was holding you back. "Castiel, can't a girl just have some fun?"

The angels grip on you tightened even more making you wince, "I believe you have had enough fun Y/N."

Cas zapped you both back into the supply room and restrained you once more in the chair. Sam and Dean came in looking like hell but with determination radiating off their bodies. Dean grabbed another syringe from the table and stormed towards you. Pushing your head to the side he jammed the needle in your neck, pushing the plunger down. You screamed and thrashed around trying to get free. Not even a minute later you stopped, your head dropping to your chest and your eyes closing.

All three men exchanged nervous glances and watched. They noticed your head started to move and watched you lift your head. Your eyes were black but suddenly the black faded to reveal your normal y/e/c eyes. Looking around and blinking you noticed the men staring at you, looking like they had lost a pretty big fight recently. "Guys? Whats going on?"