34 - It's Over baby

I woke up in the passenger seat of my G wagon. I looked around and smiled seeing Hailey next to me.

I looked around and saw that she had parked us in a parking lot, what a smart girl...

I smiled again seeing Hailey's eyes flutter open.

"Morning baby..." I said quietly seeing a small smile appear on her face.

"Mmmm... Is it over?" She asked sounding tired still.

"It's over baby... I'll protect you from now on." I told her as I caressed her cheek looking at her she was so beautiful even after everything.

She's so strong...

She's a true fighter.

Yet she never asks for anything from anyone. After everything she's been through.

She's truly amazing.

"JACK!"

PLEASE READ!!

So if you guys haven't noticed. I have not posted any chapters to anything in a while. This is only because I'm losing interest in this story. I've re read chapters again and again and I feel it could've been written better.

But if anyone would like to help me write this story. Comment on this chapter and I'll DM you and we can talk about it. I hate seeing this story go but idk. And if you were to help we'd start book two cause I feel that little snip bit is a good way to end this story 👌✌.