step 9: make him hurt

Brendon loved hotel baths.

Sure, taking showers was his forte, his custom when it came to those quick rinses where he warmed up his voice before a show. But, there was no way in all of figurative hell that anyone could keep him from at least one, warm, soap-filled bath when there was that venue with the one day gap after they stepped off the airplane. He would sigh in the water, sinking down into it until his knees popped up from the surface and smiling as he watched the suds slide down his kneecaps. He would cup some in his palms, sliding it around his hands before using one large puff of breath to blow it in the air. Sometimes his breaths were too large, and he would sneeze as some flew back into his nose. And sometimes those little bars of hotel soaps made perfect boats, Brendon seeing how many complimentary shampoo bottles he could balance on top of it. Other times he would just slide it across the water, making a small little noise he supposed a motorboat made. When he was feeling really content in his bath, he would take the soap and hold it tight in between his hands, slowly counting how many seconds it took to shoot out of his palms and plunk into the water.

Thus was how, at this moment, he was occupying his time.

Soap suds crowded along his middle as he sat up in the porcelain tub, adding that just right amount of pressure for the soap bar to pop out of his hands, landing in between his legs with a small splash. He let out a small laugh at his entertainment, reaching his hand down into the water to retrieve his cleaning toy. He set it back in between his palms, wrapping his fingers around each other and pursing his lips a little as he started to squeeze.

The doorknob to the bathroom door clicked. Brendon's head snapped to it, his jolt of surprise shooting to his hands as they squeezed the soap with a great force in reaction. The bar popped high into the air and almost hit the ceiling before gravity pulled it down to hit Brendon in the top of the head. His eye twitched in reaction but nothing more, for someone was entering the bathroom while he was in it, bathing, with no curtain because of this silly hotel that ached for him to be free to the public, naked. What if it was Jon or Spencer, maybe someone he didn't know?

Oh, the purely exposed shame.

A head of brown hair was the first to enter the crack of the opened door, brown eyes looking down towards the white tiled floor as the body of Ryan Ross made it's way into the entrance.

Oh thank God.

There was that moment of silence where Brendon didn't say anything before common courtesy pushed its way into his consciousness, the younger man clearing his throat quietly to catch the brunet's attention. It worked, and Ryan's eyes snapped up from the door he was closing behind him to the bath, Brendon's naked form in a mess of bubbles making his eyebrows raise. Then, Ryan was a dick.

"My eyes!" he cried out in rehearsed agony.

A giant, throbbing dick.

The hand that Ryan didn't have on the doorknob slapped over his eyes, over-exaggerated cries of torture sounding from his mouth. "Oh, the humanity! It burns!" And then Ryan swung the bathroom door open once more, quickly throwing himself out it and slamming it shut behind him. He was still there however; Brendon could hear his back press against it and the soft snicker from the outside. The younger man's eyes rolled with a sigh, his hands moving to scoop some of the suds in his hands and blow them into the air, not feeling quite in the mood anymore to continue his soap experiments. "It's a bubble bath you sicko," Brendon called out. "My dick is clearly hidden from your virgin eyes by soap."

There was another small laugh from behind the door until Ryan's head peeked back into the bathroom, a grin gracing his thin lips. "Brendon Urie takes bubble baths?" He let himself come back into the room, black shoes clicking a little against the linoleum floor as he made his way over to the mirror, eyes scanning his own appearance in the reflection. "Wonder how much money I could get for that information."