EP:9

"I will show my true self until I finish torture the one who torture Hyerin unnie "
Said Areum with smirk

"Areum.... When you woke up??? "
Ask Hyesung..

"Just now... And... I hope you all can understand myself and how I can be rude and savage.. Seriously I will hunt my friends for told you that.. "
Said Areum..

"But it shame to said I want them to help me Kidnap again.."
Said Areum again while go to her computer thing

"BTW... Who the one is hacker in Fire Beast???  I would like to know.. "
Said Areum while turn on her computer.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves "
Said Habaek.

"But make it short.. I don't have my time for stupid thing"
Said Areum..

"From..... Younger "
Said Taecyeon

"Choi Myunjun.. You can call me Jun or Myunjun. I'm expert on buildings details and drug dealer.. "
Said Myunjun

"Jung Sunghyun, call me Sunghyun.. I'm good at spying and also drug dealers "
Said Sunghyun

"Min Jaeyoung, can call me Jae or whatever. Hacking is my specialty.. I also obsess on torture and see blood but not to obsess"
Said Jaeyoung

"Jeon Junghyun, Junghyun... Gunslinger is my life... Gunslinger dealer or whatever it is "
Said Junghyun

"Roy Hyunkyun.. Call me Hyunkyun or Kyunie for short.. I'm computer expert "
Said Hyunkyun

"Kang Hyuntae.. Call me Hyun or Tae for short.. I'm good on take information "
Said Hyuntae

"I'm...... Im Habaek... Call me Habaek.. Fighting is my specialty.. "
Said Habaek..

"You mean Habaek!!!  Habaek!! "
Shout Hyuna..

"Maybe you know the story but please he lost his memory "
Said Hyuntae.

"Ok ok.. Whatever... You waste 15 minutes on that stupid thing you know?? Ok whatever.. Jae.. I know you can hack into different systems cause me to.. Can you hack on.... TWICE company??  I know you can.. I have spare computer thought.. "
Said Areum

She go to her bag and pull out one black computer.. She then turn on the computer..

"And when you waste your time just now I managed to search my friends true identity "
Said Areum.

She turn the computer toward them.. There have one picture and some note

"Park siblings... Park Minhyun and Park Hyunmin.. They experts on kidnapping.. They also drug dealer... They have one and only young sister and ofcourse mother and father... Had experience on killing once but then quit it of course with me .. Also they had kidnapped young rich girl because of money.. Their mother and father don't know about it.. Their one weakness is their young sister Park Siyeon... "
Said Areum with perfect details.

"Park Siyeon.... I think I heard it before at school.. "
Said Wonho

"I know.... The one who BamBam reject and had food thrown over her.. But luckily Hyerin is there on time "
Said Areum..

"How you know it?? "
Ask Haekyeon.

"More then anyone know unnie... Her dark side just curious about it... And she can't do anything about it.. "
Said Areum..

"You have to know.. I'm her dark side.. Behind those smile hid me the devil side of her... "
Said Areum to break the confusion

"Now back on the thing... Jae.. Are you already hack on TWICE buildings system?? "
Ask Areum..