About Y/N [UPDATED V2]

[WARNING: FIRST CHAPTER WILL EXPLAIN MOST OF THE BACKGROUND AROUND THE MCEU.]

Y/N Stark

(A/N: I'm going to be removing the eyepatch.)  

)  

Age: 21 Years Old 

Height: 6'0

History:

(A/N: I had a pretty big info dump written, but I'm going to shorten it. I was like fuck it; I mean, if you want me to put the whole explanation, then tell me. But it will be like a very different version of the current Movie MCEU.)

You were 21 when your father, Tony, died in the battle between Avengers and Thanos. Peter and Y/N grew pretty close after Tony passed, as Tony was like a father to Peter.

He missed quite a few years of schooling and missed the social life of a university student. He spent most of the five years studying and learning with his father when everyone was gone. 

---

The rest will be explained in the prologue. I don't want to throw everything in this info section.

Abilities/Suits: All Iron Man Suits. However, he mostly wears the 'Bleeding Edge' Armour.

Bleeding Edge [Vote for two colours; in the picture, the primary is Red, and the secondary is yellow

Bleeding Edge [Vote for two colours; in the picture, the primary is Red, and the secondary is yellow. Or if you want it to keep it original, that works as well. This colour will be imprinted on all the other suits except the special ones.]

--------

A/N: Yes, Yes, I'm planning on another story, a story that probably will take a while to start. But it's better to put the ideas somewhere instead of putting it on hold and me forgetting about it...So yeah, Bite me.

Anyways, peace!

~TheWidowMaker

[Quick Question: Overpowered? Yes? No?]