nine

Han River,21 December 2018
Its been a week since Irene came to the river because of her assignment. Now, she finally come. From a far, she can obviously see Jay sitting on the same bench...with the same clothes.

Yes, since she first met Jay, she noticed Jay was just wearing the same clothes. Red sweaters inside, black jacket, black pants, blue scarf wrap around neck and black leather shoes. Still, she just ignored it all.

Then she approached Jay and sat next to him. Jay threw a smile to her  Irene smiled." Its been a while" Jay said

"Busy setting up the assignment." while looking at the frozen river.

" Want to listen to a story?"asked Jay. Irene nodded saying she wants to.After all, they do not have the topic to be talked about.

"In the past, there was a boy..." Jay began the story, Irene listened diligently. "He likes a girl he met on the Han River, during the winter, and he's been investigating the background of the girl and he knows that she will come to Han River at least once a year during winter. So he came here every winter, in hope of meeting the girl although its once a year. The feelings of "like" becomes "love". However on the third year, he was involved in a car accident on his way to Han River. He died without seeing the girl he love. Without the opportunity to express his feelings ." Jay finishes his story with a calm smile on her lips.

On the other hand, Irene was surprised to hear the story. Jay's story gives the impression that the girl in the story is the same as her.

Because the girl in Jay's story is just like her. Come to  Han River at least once in winter every year.

"This story is ... interesting ..." commented Irene. She likes the story. It seems like she can feel the sincerity of his love.

Jay smirk. Knowing that Irene like the story. Irene stay silent as she imagine the story in reality. And they both stay silent  enjoying the view.