Chapter 16

AN:// sorry guys I'm kind of getting too the point very quickly but I want the point to be long and stretches out lol. in also thinking of making this a trilogy pls comment your ideas and please read!! I'm so happy with the success I've been having 200 reads may not be much for you but I'm so happy thanks guys!!! Oh and sorry for the short chapter and for not updating the three others but I'm going to dc this weekend and I promise I will write a couple there!! Thanks guys pls keep supporting!

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Kristy's POV

So we're all huddled up, all the girls. We're just waiting for the call from Luke. I'm so nervous, everybody here is my best friend and I can't stand the thought of them hurt or worse dead.

That's when the phone rings. I don't pick it up right away I'm too nervous everybody looks expectantly at me. So I pick it up.

"Hello", I say scared.

"Hi Sweetie", says the sweet calming voice of my boyfriend.

"Hi Lukie-bear", I've called him this recently since my teddy bear.

"Kristy, we're on our way."

"Ok see you soon"

I hang up and look at my friends, they know what to do.

Brie's POV

Kristy put me in charge since I'm the baddest of them all (AN: I love you Jo and everybody else but Jo is pretty bad.) So I'm kind of nervous but there's only 7 of us how bad can it be.

Once everybody has there backpacks I say "Let's move it!" Everybody breaks out into a run. We run for like a half an hour before we get Luke's second call. I'm ok with running because I'm a long distance runner like Kristy and Jean but the rest look like they might faint.