Hangover

Andy is still on cloud 9. He couldn't believe he'd get his dream job. He has a lot of expectations. Making it to the most rewarding Sales Company was his ticket to prove to his family and his high school sweetheart that he can make it big without going anywhere far from home. He could be right. Until he makes it to day one of his training.

Vlad is a person who intentionally attracts people all for the wrong reason. Very self aware and intimidating and unconsciously, he is enjoying how he can intimidate people. He just came back from an out of town get away. He knew he was not ready to start his Monday because he had too many drinks over the weekend but, he's got to make it to work anyway. He has got so many bills waiting for him. Living a life from paycheck after paycheck wasn't that easy but, he is able to manage things just fine.

Day 1 in training starts. Andy, optimistic and cheerful, saw a stiff man pass by. He must've been thinking how scary can his life be in training. He started feeling like he would want to back out. Thinking about what he was up for, he decided to suck all the fear in. He then tells himself he is ready for anything.

"Ya'll know why you made it this far, don't you? Coz we expect to only see everyone work hard enough to make it." - Vlad blurted. He then started first day with introductions, calculated smiles, more intimidations, trying to look half hearted about everything. His head still hurts and the last time he looked in front of the mirror, he felt leas attractive. After dating one of the company's Marketing Staff, he was dumped for no good reason. He thought he gave it his all to make things work between them and it seems like he was never enough. After 3 weeks since he stopped dating, someone was giving him some attention, he was enjoying it but he knew it was just not right. So, today really isn't the best day for Vlad. He just went through so many things and he is just very uninterested about people. He tried to crack the ice he so asked the new breed of Sales Representatives to share their expectations about the training and the mentor.

"I think you are most intimidating when you don't talk." - the confident Andy stated. He knew he got Vlad straight through the heart. "But I know there is a kind and gentle heart behind your glares." he continued. He knew he was being true but at the back of his head, he is sure he will have the worse experience at work after what he just said.