I'm Stalking A what NOW!?

Rosex P.O.V

I then wake up to hear my sister Slendergirl cussing like wtf going on?

I then go down the and she hands me then after saying " This is for you!"

(Picture below OH MY GOSH!)

I then look at this and see a picture  of a man in a fedora and i look at it and read it out loud "Roses are Red,Lemons are sour, Open your legs and give me an hour

I then look at this and see a picture of a man in a fedora and i look at it and read it out loud "Roses are Red,Lemons are sour, Open your legs and give me an hour."

I then look at my legs and say " OH ZALGO NO!"

Wolf then says " HAHA!, A rapist after a rapist SO COOL!"

Now Offendermans P.O.V

I Then look at her Y/H/C and everything I then see a woman like my brother Slenderman hand a woman like me my thing and she reads it out loud "Roses are red,Lemons are sour,Open your legs and give me an Hour." I then watch her look at her legs and She says " OH ZALGO NO!"

I then hear a femine voice say " HAHA! A rapist after a rapist so cool?"

I then look confused wait I'm Stalking a female rapist..

How Can That  be I mean Sex and Sex = Love? No way NO WAY..

(Later at His brothers manor/Still Offender's P.O.V)

I saw Splendor playing with stuff I huffed not knowing what would happen.. I was stopped in the kitchen way by Slender saying "Did you not get anybody.."

I then look at him and say "More.. Like I found someone and Well There like me~.."

I saw slender say "Where did you see her?"

(Back to there house/Offender's P.O.V)

Splendor and Trender wanted to come also, So They could see her also.. I also Told slender about the woman who looks like him, He was unfazed.. But wait until He sees her for real..

When he slowly got there, Splendor saw someone who looks like him but it was a female I whispered toward him "Told you.. There like us but females.."

When we got to the kitchen we were still not able for them to see, I saw the same woman Who I was stalking she muttered 'How can this be happening?!"

I then said "Told you guys!" Slender then says " I guess you weren't joking.."

I saw the female version of my Brother doing something  She muttered something and then  came into the kitchen passing us and mutters loud enough for us to hear what she was saying "Nights are longer, While days are shorter, Killings are crucified while some are slimmer then others.. A Smile  on a face can tell a story that nobody can see but me."